• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#91 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenn
    I think I may order one as well... I spent a good half hour looking at it after the green thread, and now I think I may just go for it. I'm still worried that ordering based on my age - over 30 - may not be the right size, but c'est la vie. Calia (I think that's who posted it) are you sure they are exchangeable?
    I just searched their site and the forum I belong to of Diva users...and if there is something wrong with it they will exchange and alot of the users said they called and said they had the wrong size and they exchanged it. However, I can't find it on their site. So I'm gonna call and ask real fast.

#92 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

There's a forum of diva users??

I bet stuff gets graphic there!
      Happily married since 2008

#93 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

Ok I just called and left a message and emailed them. But if I remember right they will exchange with no problem. But I'll post as soon as I get an answer and I'm gonna post in my other forum and see what they say.

ETA:
        The DC has a moneyback guarantee so if you don't like it get your money back too. Plus the size is like 1/8'' smaller. So I think you'll be fine. It's not a big difference.

#94 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

I am learning sooooo much on here tonight! Cups and threading! The things we do! Blows my mind!

#95 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

Thanks for the info Calia :)

#96 Monique

Monique
            • 415 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:51 PM

How do you know what size you need? I guess I could just go to the link and read up on it?

#97 Birdie07

Birdie07
              • 1,218 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:56 PM

Ok, so I got a response back from Diva Cup. However, I do know people who have personally returned theirs. So it's wierd how they responded. I would just go with the measurement they give and you'll be fine. Heres the response:
                Quote:
                Dear Calia:

We cannot refund because of disappointment with the product. It is
                impossible for us to determine if a woman has really tried to master the
                use or has simply changed her mind.

The DivaCup, as all menstrual cups and tampons, are considered medical
                devices and are regulated by the FDA and Health Canada. We also must
                adhere to local health regulations.

The amount of energy expended on returns has taken us way from our
                ultimate goal: to offer The DivaCup to women worldwide, and thereby have a
                positive effect on women’s lives, as well as reduce the disposable
                feminine hygiene eco-footprint on the planet. Use of The DivaCup lessens
                the billions of tampons and pads being dumped into the environment.

The good news is that with patience and careful attention most women learn
                the knack of using The DivaCup quickly, and they want to keep it! We offer
                continued assistance on how to use the cup should one need more
                information.

Your friend will want to check with her vendor to learn of their return
                policy before purchasing. Please take note of the sizing information
                below:

Model 1: for women who are under 30 years old who have never had
                childbirth or c-section.

Model 2: for women who are 30 years old and over and/or for all women who
                have had vaginal childbirth or c-section.

There is a small difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8" (~0.3
                cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent
                leakage.

Warm regards,
                The DivaCup Team
                Home - DivaCupâ„¢

#98 MegKate

MegKate
                • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

Team Diva Cup? Couldn't they have thought of a different way to put that? lol.. just funny mental image!!
                  http://tickers.Ticke....4b24/event.png

Hehehehe.. I just think that's cool.

#99 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:57 AM

i went for a walk with two friends last night & mentioned the diva cup. one of the friends had just bought one about 2 months ago & loves it.

She said they had a pinning ceremony (using the little diva pin) for all the girls that got one. I thought that was hilarious!!

I use the tampons with plastic applicators. I can't beleive it never occured to me how wasteful that is. If diva cup doesn't work, i'll atleast switch to the applicator free.

my friend is really active & runs a lot and it's worked great for her.

#100 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:09 PM

link to get one for $15 shipped
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27781

mine arrived so fast. I didn't have any trouble getting it in, but I'm not sure if I got the rotating part right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users