Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#51 sweet_t_sb

sweet_t_sb
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

Hi 2010 brides! We are getting married on our third anniversary, 3.3.2010, in Kona. Our date is a wednesday, which I am a little nervous about, but this is about us, and that is our special day. Hope I don't get too much flack for it! We are planning on having the ceremony on a public beach, so it should be just us midweek.

we have a super slim budget, so everything is DIY. The more time to plan the better! When are you planning on sending save the dates??
    Theresa & Josh
    March 3, 2010
    Kailua-Kona, HI

#52 a_bailly

a_bailly
    • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

I am a Jan/Feb 2010 bride! I want to have my wedding in Cancun but have no idea where! Any suggestions? I would like to make it as inexpensive for my guests as possible and have been thinking of booking timeshares to save money. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Would LOVE them!

#53 GregsBride

GregsBride
      • 333 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Hi Ladies!! I am also a 2010 bride... I am currently finishing up school and won't be done until August of next year, so my FI and I have decided to get married on April 24, 2010 in Jamaica!!! Happy planning :)
        ~Christina

#54 tyingthe.knot

tyingthe.knot
        • 44 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:52 PM

as of right now I am a 2010 bride as well .. but my FI wants to get married sooner like '09 my concern is that the places I am looking into are filling up fast!! I am not sure if having all this time is good for me or not ... why am I so nervous!!!

#55 latinbeauty

latinbeauty
          • 117 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:43 AM

January 16th, 2010! (Fingers crossed)
            Some people persue happiness, others make it -Unknown
            http://ticker.7910.o....nJpZWQgSW4.gif

#56 BakersGirl

BakersGirl
            • 324 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

May 2, 2010 here. I am so excited. I am a planner, so I am all over this! I can't wait to get everything started.
              :
              Kelly & Michael
              May 2, 2010
              http://www.weddingco.../o102zbhsyi.png

#57 delauren

delauren
              • 84 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

I'm a 2010 bride! April some time :) I still feel crazy when I realize how far away it is but these DW's take TIME to plan!!

#58 misstrae76

misstrae76
                • 217 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

So glad to hear that there are other brides that have later weddings then ours and are already planning! We are planning for April 15th 2010 Riu Ocho Rios. My FI is in the Navy and we want to make sure that neither him or his friends are overseas at the time and of course we had to avoid hurricane season! Oh and its suppose to be low season also!

Still a little too early to book any packages though at this resort. I had emailed the wedding co-ordinator on site and wedding packages for 2010 won't be out till Feb 09!

Happy planning everyone!

#59 BakersGirl

BakersGirl
                  • 324 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

All of my friends think I am crazy for starting to plan. We are having trouble deciding a destination that is within our budget. I am in the process of researching about 15 different destinations. We thought we had our mind made up and then the longer we talked the more variables we added in and the longer the list got. I dont know what to do!
                    :
                    Kelly & Michael
                    May 2, 2010
                    http://www.weddingco.../o102zbhsyi.png

#60 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:53 AM

Hi ,

We are planning to get married December 2010. Right now we are thinking Punta Cana.

Chris
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users