Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

I originally wanted to get married Aug 09 in Jamaica but with all the hurricanes this summer we are going to move it to Feb 2010

There is no such thing as planning too early

Quote:
Originally Posted by petunia View Post
August, 2010, in St. Thomas. My fiance wants it to be on 8/9/10 so that he can remember the date...LOL...so that's a possibility.
Our FI's much think alike. Our date is 12-11-10!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by petunia View Post
Of course, what happens in 2014, when our anniversary will be on 8/9/14 and yours is 12/11/14? Think they'll remember? LOL
LOL! I bet Chris had not even thought that far ahead. wink.gif

Hey 2010 Brides, I am another one.. we have decided on September 25, 2008 YAY!. We definitely want to be married in Mexico, we havent completely decided on exactly which resort, however we do now we want to go to the Myan Riviera.. Our top three are Catalonia Riviera, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa, and Catalonia Royal Tulum..

Hello everyone,

I am looking to book our wedding for Feb 2010 at the Riu Ocho Rios. Nice to have just over a year to plan everything. I don't think I am able to book this early. Anyone else booked at the Riu in 2010?

We are April 2010 and also very excited. We have booked our site and sent out engagement announcements/STD cards. Mostly just reaserching and envisioning at this point though