Permanent makeup

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

• VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

awesome! my cousin's grandmother had her eyebrows done a few years ago. i can't imagine doing it on my eyes!!! did you take pics?

#22 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:04 AM

WOW!!! glad everything went okay...I would love to see before and after shots!

#23 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:04 AM

WOW!!! glad everything went okay...I would love to see before and after shots!

#24 babyg

• 73 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:47 AM

I didn't take before shots. I will post after shots once the swelling goes down, but I don't know that you can appreciate the difference as I am very fair with not much in the way of lashes at all. When I take my makeup off my face disappears. lol I will post a pic on Sunday.

The lady who did the permanent makeup told me the procedure doesn't hurt bc of the anesthetic but I did feel it and it hurt at times. And if you have ever had a tattoo, it isn't the needle that goes in and out. She uses a blade that looks like a scalpel and does a flicking motion across the spot. It is a little freaky. My eyes are still swollen but they said they could be for up to 72 hours so I am not panicked yet.
          Terri and John

#25 Sah

• 204 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

You are brave one!! Good for you for going for it! There are some that will never take a chance in life! You're a very pretty girl and I'm sure now you're even pretttier!!
            Keep us posted on the swelling!! Best of luck!

#26 npaterson

• 49 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

Just wondering if anyone has ever had permanent makeup done? I've been thinking for some time now that I would like to have permanent make up done for my eyebrows. Over the years they have gotten thinner do to over plucking and what not. I've tried Anastasia Brow Enhancing and I'm not sure if it really enhanced my brows at all. When I searched for permanent cosmetics in my area, I saw another company, Billion Dollar Brows, they have a product similar to Anastasia. The thing is that I don't want to keep spending money on things that may/may not work. By the time I'm done testing all these products I could have gotten the permanent brows. I'm tired of filling in my brows and with my wedding, I don't want to be worried that they have sweated off!!

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#27 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

One of my close friends got her eyeliner done and it looks amazing on her. I didn't even know it was tattooed until months after knowing eachother. She's the only person I know who has had it and she had a good experience so I would say if it's something you really want go for it but remember that it'll be permanent even after the wedding.
                I personally couldn't imagine getting it done, but I also don't wear makeup everyday.
                Good luck and speedy recovery for those of you who do it!!

#28 Meagan816

• 165 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'm considering permanent eyeliner.  I know a few people who have done it and it looks great!  How amazing would it be to have eyeliner that doesn't rub off by the end of the day?

#29 jlb392

• 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

I'm constantly changing up my makeup- especially eye makeup, so I don't think I'd do it.  It would be amazing to never have to put eyeliner on, but can you imagine the pain????  My tattoos hurt like hell, and those aren't anywhere near my eyes.....

#30 julienelson0713

• 201 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
                    • LocationEdmonton

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

What about eyelash tinting? Anyone try that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users