Photo

Permanent makeup

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 sndyndln

sndyndln
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

My girlfriend has it done, I think it looks good. I don't know anyone that has their eye brows done, but she did the top lid with eye liner. It looks really good. Kinda thinking of having it done myself. Her's didn't scab up at all either.

#12 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

When I was in HS I had a friend get it done. She was East Indian so had dark skin. She got a dark blue though. Don't know why that color. Anyways she got bottom and top eyeliner. It looked good on her. I didn't see it with scabs or anything and didn't really ask. I would be too scared. And I don't wear make up all the time so I wouldn't. And in fifty years if I didn't like it I'd be screwed.

#13 Christi

Christi
      • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for the input, ladies...I'm still undecided, but leaning towards it...I'll let you know if I do it and what it's like...

#14 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
        • 119 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

My mom permeant eyeliner done years ago. And she LOVED it. It's all pretty much gone now...it fades after 7 years or so.

#15 babyg

babyg
          • 73 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

Hi There
            I saw a post a while back about semi permanent eyelashes that got me to doing some research. I am very fair and without makeup my eyes totally disappear. I looked into eyelash enhancement and then started to look at permanent makeup. I just went to do get my eyes done today. I got my upper and lower eyes done. They do a topical aesthetic and do the procedure that is basically a tattoo. I did a little soul searching because it was soooo expensive - $950 CAD. I feel a little guilty as our wedding is so expensive already. I can’t wear makeup for 5 days and my eyes are real soar right now. I think I like the outcome ….. the bottom line is a little dark but I was told it will fade by 40% to be more of a feather effect. I think I would still wear eyeliner and mascara most days once it heals. What brides do to walk down the aisle.
            Terri
            Terri and John

#16 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:09 PM

Wow, your brave soul. I'm glad you got through it and I hope it heals quick for you.

#17 JBinjour

JBinjour
              • 107 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:09 PM

Very interesting. My sister's friend had eyebrows tattooed on her face. They were really freaky locating.

Good Luck!!
                "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.'' ~Unknown

http://ticker.7910.o....JpZWQgZm9y.gif
                http://tickers.Ticke....7aa9/event.png
                http://da.daisypath.com/FBj8m4/.png

#18 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:52 PM

you'll post before and after pictures for us I assume?

I've always wondered about this

#19 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:56 AM

Props to you for being so brave! I've thought about getting lipstick tattooed on because a friend of mine in college did it and it looked amazing... but i'm such a wuss. The pain scares me way too much.

#20 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for the post!! I was thinking of having it done too, both top and bottom...I'd love to see picts if possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users