Well I've taken the step!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Debs

• VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:35 PM

I just ordered the complete 2007 ww package from Ebay. I figure this will be a good starting point to see if I really think it is for me. Funds are tight right now, so I sold some stuff on ebay to justify having the money in my paypal to buy it haha.

If things go well and I am seeing results, I'm going to maybe join the online ww, but I think this forum is great, and maybe if I'm accountable to you girls then I have a good chance of seeing it through!

I should get the package sometime next week! I'm stoked!

#2 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

Debs, what is that? I'm completely missing it!

#3 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

Oh Weight Watchers.. got it.. I did it online! It was great! I still bought the kit at a local WW but did the rest online. I really need to dust off the books though and get back on it!

#4 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

Thats great Debs! Make sure you keep us up to date on your progress, we all weigh in on different days, but we usually post what we lost (or gained) each week, the thread right now is "March Weight Watchers" we make a new one each month. Let us know when you start!

#5 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:50 PM

Awesome Deb!! That's the first step. I'm excited to have another helper in this lil group you gals have formed. It's REALLY helped too. I'm hitting the 3 week mark and it's not good. i feel like i need to binge!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users