Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Well I've taken the step!

I just ordered the complete 2007 ww package from Ebay. I figure this will be a good starting point to see if I really think it is for me. Funds are tight right now, so I sold some stuff on ebay to justify having the money in my paypal to buy it wink.gif haha.

If things go well and I am seeing results, I'm going to maybe join the online ww, but I think this forum is great, and maybe if I'm accountable to you girls then I have a good chance of seeing it through!

I should get the package sometime next week! I'm stoked!

Oh Weight Watchers.. got it.. I did it online! It was great! I still bought the kit at a local WW but did the rest online. I really need to dust off the books though and get back on it!

Thats great Debs! Make sure you keep us up to date on your progress, we all weigh in on different days, but we usually post what we lost (or gained) each week, the thread right now is "March Weight Watchers" we make a new one each month. Let us know when you start!

Awesome Deb!! That's the first step. I'm excited to have another helper in this lil group you gals have formed. It's REALLY helped too. I'm hitting the 3 week mark and it's not good. i feel like i need to binge!