Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Flat Irons / Hair Straighteners

after reading this thread yesterday morning i bought a chi on ebay yesterday for 65 bucks. I should get it next week, just in time for our engagemnt pictures. I can't wait to get it!!

Be careful with ebay because there are a lot of fake CHI's floating around! When you get it, check to make sure the cord has one of those big plugs you plug in (like with the "reset" button on it). All the real ones have those. That's what my hairdresser told me anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
Be careful with ebay because there are a lot of fake CHI's floating around! When you get it, check to make sure the cord has one of those big plugs you plug in (like with the "reset" button on it). All the real ones have those. That's what my hairdresser told me anyway!
Oh, good to know. It better not be fake!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
Check out Folica: Hair Care Skin Care & Beauty Product Reviews. That's where I bought my solia ceramic flat iron. It has reviews on all the products from customers who bought them. Happy shopping my dear!

i just bought a solia from this website and i loooove it. it heats up so fast and makes my hair really smooth cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
My cousin uses a proper steam iron on with a tea towel over her hair first lol i swear i'm not joking lol I only know GHD

I did the same thing but without the towel for years.Pretty much all through highschool and college. Sruprisingly my hair is pretty healthy too. Then I bought a BaByliss (ceramic) from the salon I go to. Never leave home without it... or mascara cheesy.gif

Hi girls! So here is my problem... I have thick, frizzy, curly in the back hair! I always wear it straight (as it dries that way when i blow dry it). Anyways I know when i get to Mexico it will be a complete mess on my wedding day. Do you all have a suggestion on any shampoo that helps in the humidity. Thanks so much!! =)