Photo

Symbolic Name "Cooligraphy"

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 OneLove

OneLove
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:14 PM

Jen.. that is very nice and unique to incorporate into your wedding items..thanks for sharing.

#12 Jen

Jen
    • 144 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

I'm also thinking about having them done as BM gifts....you can get smaller ones, with just one name, and they are reasonably priced.....about $35 framed.....just another way to incorporate!

#13 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:38 PM

OK - I love this idea! I am thinking about ordering it for Scott as his wedding gift - this would be perfect to hang in our new home (once he is finished building it!)
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

yes he is in Virginia, northern Virginia, since his phone number is the same area code as mine.
        great present idea.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I ordered this today for Scotts wedding gift. I know he will love it. The cool part is that I am using our names and Scott's 2 childrens names in it too. I think it will be a nice way to blend our family together. I will let you know how it turns out!
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#16 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:05 PM

oh great Sarah. Let us know how it turns out.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

I love this! Thanks for sharing Jen! I really want to order one... we'll see.

I saw your siggy and thought it was awesome.. I had no clue it was a story and the whole painting idea. wow. That's soo cool!

Sarah post yours when you get it... I wonder how he will incorporate the kids? This would be cool to give as a wedding gift, too bad the only wedding I'm going to this year is my own. hahaha

#18 Jen

Jen
          • 144 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
            Just wanted to let you know that I ordered this today for Scotts wedding gift. I know he will love it. The cool part is that I am using our names and Scott's 2 childrens names in it too. I think it will be a nice way to blend our family together. I will let you know how it turns out!
            That's awesome! I know he will love it and it is a great symbol of your family!
            I kinda want to get another one done with our wedding colors!!! (oh...when I pick them!).....there is an option to have it done and matted so everyone can sign it, like an alternative to the guest book......ooohhhh.....temptation!!!

#19 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

I showed this to Aaron and he said it'd be a good idea for a tatoo (I've always wanted one, but I want something that actually means something). It's beautiful, and tells a story. I guess I'd have to see how it turned out before deciding if I'd look good as a tatoo.... but I never though of it until he mention it!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#20 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jen
                That's awesome! I know he will love it and it is a great symbol of your family!
                I kinda want to get another one done with our wedding colors!!! (oh...when I pick them!).....there is an option to have it done and matted so everyone can sign it, like an alternative to the guest book......ooohhhh.....temptation!!!
                OOOH - what a good idea! That'd be a great alternative to a guestbook. Crap, now I HAVE TO get one!!!
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users