I had the craziest doctor appt...OMG!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

OMG WTF Are you kidding?!? I've never heard of that before. I mean, I know a doctor can refuse service but geez...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

OMG Yari - i can't belive you stayed for the appt!!

I definitely think you should report him to the Medical Boards - that is so unbelieveably inappropriate.

what an unfortunate person to have a medical license

#13 ginalynn

• 219 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

Oh my gosh!!! He isn't a minister, he is a doctor!! He needs to do what his job is, and if he isnt willing to prescribe bc pills, that needs to be stated when you make your appointment! I would have been furious! I go to church to be preached at, not the doctor!!

#14 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

OMG! That is so unacceptable!!!
          D & K
          October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#15 mhoudek

• 53 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

That is seriously insane!!! I would mention it to my insurance company for sure!
            Matt and Melissa
            April 18, 2009
            Ceremony at Private Beach in Playacar
            Reception at Kool Beach Club
            Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

#16 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

Wow! I'm speechless!

I agree that you should report him to the medical boards and the insurance company. It might not be illegal, but it is un-professional. I have no problem with those that own a faith based business, unless they don't advertise it as such. He needs to label his practice as a "married christian" office.

You should have told him you were pagan or something and watched his head explode.

#17 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by ErinB
                You should have told him you were pagan or something and watched his head explode.
                I soo would have done that lmao

I can't believe he said that what a git lmao I wouldn't be going back thats for sure lol

Mine is great I walked in said these BC give me migraine I don't want to die yet so can I have these ones lmao he looked at me in shock lol I said my cousin is a family planning nurse lol I got them ha ha

#18 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

No f-ing way! That is insane! Seriously insane. You do not become an OBGYN to lecture ADULTS on not having sex & tell them to go to confession?! I'm amazed. I don't think I could have stayed.

#19 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

OMG..that's.. insane!! Switch docs - quick! He's not going to have a practice soon

#20 Yari

• VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

I was in shock and I was like oh okay. I really didn't know how to react.

It didn't hit me until I started to talk to my coworkers about it and they were floored.

The funny thing is I told my mom and she was so pissed off. AND she is totally Catholic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users