Photo

Anyone have an Ann Taylor Loft coupon in their email they can send me?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

I put a bunch of stuff on hold yesterday, cuz I SWORE that I had a coupon and I get to work and i only had them for New York & Co, The Limited, & Express. I have a whole crapload of stuff to buy, so was really hoping to use a coupon...

#2 flygirl

flygirl
    • 263 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

I think this might be for online purchases only, though

Code: 89200023
      Discount: 20% OFF entire order. Good on regular priced merchandise as well as sale and clearance prices. Expires 9/1/08

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

Thanks! I will try it. Do you have it in email format? If so, can you send it to me? removed (i will delete this email when I get home, I am leaving work now) If you don't have the email, no problem!

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

carly - click here Click the image to open in full size.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

Thanks, Alyssa! That's great!

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

It's me again. So, last tme I went to Ann Taylor Loft, I got the cards that say $25 off your next purchase of $50. So I have a few of them to use, but was hoping that someone might have a coupon again in case I go over the $200 that I have these coupons for. I plan on buying lots of winter stuff cuz all my old stuff is too small [sigh] or just plain old and wornout. PM me if you have a coupon I could use, and I will give you my email...

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:34 PM

Carly, I found this site last week but haven't tried it out yet. Anyways, you go to Coupon codes and discounts for 20,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com and type in the store you're looking for and it's supposed to pull up a bunch of coupon codes. Let me know if it works for you!

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

I used to use that site all the time! I forgot about it, thanks for reminding me. Although, I think it's only good for online coupons and I need to go into the store since I don't know what size clothes I am not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users