Villa Amor or other PV advice?!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:38 AM

Mel&B Okay this may be strange, but did I meet you in Sayulita on the bus back to PV. I was there in May also and met a really cool couple (maybe you guys) who road the bus back to PV after getting engaged in Sayulita?

I may not have the right person but if I do OMG!!! Small world.

Either way best of luck planning...

#12 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

Hi K&Rwedding,

It wasn't us, but it does sound like we have covered a lot of the same ground! I wish I had found this site when I was going crazy during the initial stages of planning. We kept going back and forth between Sayulita and PV. Then it was deciding between a villa in PV and Playa Fiesta. I've heard great things about Dreams PV! I'm sure you group will have a great time there. I think we are going to honeymoon at the new Dreams Villa Magna. I am still debating whether to take a seperate honeymoon or to stay in the area and extend my stay... I'd be interested to hear what other destination wedding couples are planning as far as honeymoons go.

Happy Friday!

#13 Yanell

Yanell
      • 40 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

A little gem we found (and happen to be getting married at) is El Careyes Resort (elcareyesresort.com). It is a bit of a drive from P.V. (2.5hrs), but it is a nice easy ride and well worth the trip! If nothing else, I'd consider as a honeymoon spot! Its a very private and remote location! There are also beautiful villas at careyes.com.

Best of luck!

#14 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:40 AM

I made a mistake on an earlier post! I wrote about Villa Amor, but I should have said Villa del Oso in Sayulita. I confused the two places. Villa Amor is a hotel and Villa Del Oso is an actual villa. Sorry!

#15 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
          • 24 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:18 AM

Hi Girls,
            Not sure if you already read my other Sayulita thread, but I will be going down there for a week at the end of November. I am checking out Villa Amor, Don Pedros Palapa restaurant, Playa Escondida and Villa de Oso. I will take photos and post.

#16 MaraR

MaraR
            • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

Hi ColleenMarie--I would love to get your thoughts on the locations that you checked out. We are hoping to get married in November 2009 as well and are planning a scouting trip. Did you use a wedding planner?

Thanks,
              Mara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users