Lost his ring....already

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 hollisandsteph

• 419 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

So were were married 3 months ago yesterday and my husband ALREADY lost his ring! About 2 weeks ago actually. He is positive it is in the house somewhere but we have searched it up and down. He was always playing with it and took it off for golf and tennis. I searched all his pocket and have had the laundry completely done a couple of times now. I kept teasing him he would loose it within the first year. I honesty did not think it would be before the 3 month mark...lol

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

I can totally see that happening. I think guys are less used to wearing jewelry. Matt is a hairdresser, so he has said that his has gone flying across the shop on many occasions. We are supposed to get hima new smaller one, but I bet we won't until he loses it too!
      Now you get to go ring shopping again! Tell him for every ring he loses, you both get new ones. Hhahahaaaa

#3 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:26 AM

A friend of mine lost his ring on his HONEYMOON...I believe it is somewhere on the ocean floor near Maui, or else some fish got it...

Hope your hubby finds his!
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#4 JoLo908

• 889 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

Men are bad with these things... we should tattoo them with rings... It is hard to keep track of your ring sometimes (especially the engagement one) because I take it off to do dishes and shower...we def need tattoos...lol

#5 Sah

• 204 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:52 AM

Happy Three Months! I hate to say it but I agree with JoLo. I'm all for tatooing... Unfortnately I have heard this story one too many times... One of my friends lost his ring on his honeymoon He's lucky! You have such a great attitude about it!!

#6 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

Like the tatooing idea.

#7 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

fricken men!

#8 Yari

• VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Oh no!

I hope he finds it soon.

#9 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

THat's my biggest fear- for myself! I'm always afraid i'm going to lose it. I try to be careful but i'm so forgetful. Poor DH. I know he's on pins and needles waiting for me to lose the damn thing.
                    Happily married since 2008

#10 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

Tattoos are great but as I've married before i don't think i'd be doing it lmao

FI has already told me his is getting wrapped in electrician's tape and put on his dog tags lmao trashed me think lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users