Sign in to follow this  
Scott-Pierre

ROR Brides - Group Transportation

Hi again!

How did all of you handle getting your guests from the airport to the hotel. I want to make things as easy for my guests as possible, especially since some do not travel that often. Is there a way to organize private transportation for them? The only issue I may have is that people may arrive at all different times as they are all coming from different places across the US. Any idea how much this might cost?

Courtney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
Hi again!

How did all of you handle getting your guests from the airport to the hotel. I want to make things as easy for my guests as possible, especially since some do not travel that often. Is there a way to organize private transportation for them? The only issue I may have is that people may arrive at all different times as they are all coming from different places across the US. Any idea how much this might cost?

Courtney
Many of us Jamaica brides used Lee's Tours. Here is their website:
Welcome to Lees Taxi and Tours Jamaica by Lees Elite Travel & Tours Ltd., Taxi and Tours in Jamaica, Jamaica Taxi and Tours - www.leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - info@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com
Just give them a call or send them an email & they will respond. We had guests arriving on different days & times and they were able to accomodate us. The price will probably depend on how many you have in each group on the day that they arrive.

If you find that their prices aren't feasible, just do a search on the forum, and you can find some threads that have other recommendations. I think some people may have also used Jamaica tours. You can always check them out.

Thanks ladies! I got some quotes from some TAs. The airport transfers included in their packages are $90 a person! Yikes! I think I will check into the websites you guys mentioned to see if I can get something cheaper. I want to make things as easy as possible for my guests.