ROR Brides - Group Transportation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

Hi again!

How did all of you handle getting your guests from the airport to the hotel. I want to make things as easy for my guests as possible, especially since some do not travel that often. Is there a way to organize private transportation for them? The only issue I may have is that people may arrive at all different times as they are all coming from different places across the US. Any idea how much this might cost?

Courtney

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
      Hi again!

How did all of you handle getting your guests from the airport to the hotel. I want to make things as easy for my guests as possible, especially since some do not travel that often. Is there a way to organize private transportation for them? The only issue I may have is that people may arrive at all different times as they are all coming from different places across the US. Any idea how much this might cost?

Courtney
      Many of us Jamaica brides used Lee's Tours. Here is their website:
      Welcome to Lees Taxi and Tours Jamaica by Lees Elite Travel & Tours Ltd., Taxi and Tours in Jamaica, Jamaica Taxi and Tours - www.leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - info@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com
      Just give them a call or send them an email & they will respond. We had guests arriving on different days & times and they were able to accomodate us. The price will probably depend on how many you have in each group on the day that they arrive.

If you find that their prices aren't feasible, just do a search on the forum, and you can find some threads that have other recommendations. I think some people may have also used Jamaica tours. You can always check them out.

#3 Trice

Trice
      • 295 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

Roundtrip transportation from the airport to the hotel is included at the RIU. Its part of the all-inclusive.

#4 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
        • 456 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:15 PM

Thanks ladies! I got some quotes from some TAs. The airport transfers included in their packages are $90 a person! Yikes! I think I will check into the websites you guys mentioned to see if I can get something cheaper. I want to make things as easy as possible for my guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users