• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Kits55

• 607 posts
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jkcz0702
We are currently looking at his work also here is his email mike@cancunweddingvideo.com and his website Cancun Wedding Videos | Mayan Riviera Wedding Videographer | Miguel Cantarell - Home
JKCZ thanks for posting the information. When i was trying to google him I forgot that his first name would probably be Miguel.

#12 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

Did anyone book Mike Cantrall for the basic package? I think this is all we will need bc our wedding is at 3:00 and our dinner is at 5:30 and our reception is at 7:30. We are bringing a photographer with us so we are trying make sure that our there is enough time to spend with the photographer and videographer. So I am just wondering how did this work out?
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#13 bridetobe22

• 107 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Cancun Wedding Videos | Mayan Riviera Wedding Videographer | Mike Cantarell

Here is a link to the highlights portion of our video from Cancun Wedding Videos. It is the best money we spent at the wedding. I highly recommend these guys! Mike Cantarell and his team do an AMAZING job. Jerry is the guy who did ours and it was PERFECT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users