• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#111 uconncruiser

uconncruiser
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Latinhunny33
    Ucon, I would just ask the hotel for their phone numbers. They have a list of preffered vendors & will hand out their info.
    What room will you be using at the Hotel?
    I used Salon Paoli, if you're using this one, I could send you pictures.

BTW, will you be serving cake? If you don't already have a cake vendor, my girl was fabulous!
    That's a good idea - I'll contact the banquet manager I was dealing with to see if she can send me the preferred vendor listing. So far, I've been using the vendors recommended by my WC - but I think for my own sanity, I want to make sure I'm getting a good deal!

My dinner reception will be in the Salon Martorell and so I can't wait to see what it looks like in person. The Salon Paoli looked beautiful as well from the website. It was all the great pictures on the El Convento website which really made me want to have my reception there and use it as our main hotel.

I definitely would be interested in your cake vendor - I was planning to do a smaller two tier cake -

Thanks again for all your suggestions. I'm starting my invitations - I'm hoping my crafty side will come out! So far all the templates from the forums have been really useful.

#112 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
    • 72 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

I will PM you her information.

The Salon Martorell is beautiful!!!
      Unfortunately, it was in use on our wedding day & even though we had a small wedding, I would've loved having my picture taken in there.

Just so you can see what my cake looked like. It was beautiful & tasty.

Click the image to open in full size.

#113 RonSha

RonSha
      • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone has any knowledget about Caribe Hilton or Condado Plaza in San Juan? I am going to choose one of those places for my wedding...thanks!

#114 evie

evie
        • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

uconncruiser I have been slacking! I apologize for not posting sooner regarding the ceremony music! I will look up their info. and give it to you.
          Evie

#115 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
          • 72 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

I believe I have the Caribe Hitlon wedding brochure around here somewhere. Let me look.

#116 RonSha

RonSha
            • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

thanks so much Latinhunny!!!

#117 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
              • 72 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

RonSha, I checked but it seems I deleted it when I decided on El Conveto.
                Sorry!
                Just email them, they will respond back quickly!
                BTW, beautiful location!

#118 uconncruiser

uconncruiser
                • 102 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by evie
                  uconncruiser I have been slacking! I apologize for not posting sooner regarding the ceremony music! I will look up their info. and give it to you.
                  Evie - no problem - you must be swamped since your wedding is approaching! Any info is appreciated!

#119 uconncruiser

uconncruiser
                  • 102 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Latinhunny33
                    I will PM you her information.

The Salon Martorell is beautiful!!!
                    Unfortunately, it was in use on our wedding day & even though we had a small wedding, I would've loved having my picture taken in there.

Just so you can see what my cake looked like. It was beautiful & tasty.

Click the image to open in full size.
                    Latinhunny - I appreciate the comments on the Salon Martorell room - it looks beautiful on the website and I'm hoping it looks as good in person. Your wedding cake was beautiful! I will definitely get in touch with her.

#120 evie

evie
                    • 61 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

I got it uconncruiser! Violin: Alberto Graulau 787-996-8634 violingraulau4@live.com He plays with the Pianist so I am sure he can give you the info. He will make your eyes swell up with tears when he plays. :) Corny I know!

Latinhunny, your cake was beautiful!!!! I am having mini cakes but LOVE LOVE yours. We would all love to see more photos I am sure. :)
                      Evie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users