We've Been Blogged! Professional Wedding Pictures!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

Martha!!! those are really GREAT pics - you look beautiful and i love your bump - little Noah - aaaahhh AWESOME

#12 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

Awww, You look so great! I love love love the one of you standing by yourself with the parasol, then the one of Jay kissing your belly is adorable! Oh and then the little boy sleeping. Oh, I love them all. And I really like how the bottom of your dress is so flowy. I really like your photogs work, the photo editing on some of the photos is pretty cool.

#13 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

OMG - those pics are so artistic & awesome! And you look so cute - the dress works so well to accentuate the belly. Fun!!

#14 Martha

• VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

Thanks so much girls! These came out so much better than the ones I posted before that my mom (who refused to sit down the entire ceremony) took!

Heather is also doing our maternity pictures! Yay! Can't wait!

Yes! We really jumped in the pool! We were supposed to do a TTD the next day but were too exhausted, so that is our one TTD pic! :)

It's crazy that a year ago I imagined myself getting married thin and in my dream dress....and yet, I am so pregnant and in a big flowy, comfy dress and I couldn't be any happier.

Heather asked me if I wanted her to hide Noah in the pictures and we were like "No way!" He is here with us, let's show him off! Boy did she! I love them!

#15 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

you're photogr took great shots! you look so radiant! you two are so cute and you're cute baby bump, aw congrats!!

#16 Kat81

• VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

It looks like you two had a blast! So many pics of you two laughing your heads off. I LOVE IT! You looked beautiful, Jay looked so handsome and proud. And Noah... already stealing the show ha ha ha. You two have so many years of happiness and love to share. Noah is a lucky boy.

#17 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

Martha you look so adoreable and lovely as a bride with a little bun in the oven. I smiled through all the pics. Congrats to you and Jay!

#18 Martha

• VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:30 PM

Oh and the little boy knocked out in the chair is Zeke, Jay's nephew...well, my nephew now too! He is the funniest little guy ever!

#19 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

Awww Martha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics!! Congrats!

#20 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:32 PM

Martha, your pics are beautiful!
                      Fannie & Pierre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users