This is it...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 ericaandsy

• 259 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

I'm sorry that you are going through this, but like many of the girls here have said BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. You have stuck to your gut, and in the end it sounds like this will end up being what's best for the both of you. Take care of YOU right now. If you need help with anything..paypal selling stuff etc. even though I don't know you feel free to send me a pm. I don't think you will have much trouble selling your wedding stuff here, there are plenty of girls who will want to buy your things, myself included!
    Take care :)-

#32 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

I will echo what everyone else has already said about being proud of yourself. This is a life changing moment and I applaude your strength. Sending good vibes your way during what must be a tough time.

#33 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:30 AM

Rachel, I am sorry to hear that you are having to go through all of this, but like you and everyone else have said, it is probably better to know now than later on down the road. Keep your chin up, and you will find the man that makes you completely happy. If you need anything, just let me know! Take care.
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#34 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:24 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your breakup. I know you wanted things to work out differently, but like you said, better to find out now than in ten years. You are a strong woman and this to shall pass. Be happy!

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users