Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
orchid1981

Travel Mugs - Canada

Recommended Posts

Well after an incredibly long hunt I was able to find some really reasonably priced mugs from Standout Promotional Products.  (standoutcanada.com).  They are located in Ontario so the shipping to me in Alberta is very reasonable at $26.77 for 50 mugs.  The mugs I selected were on sale for $3.69 a mug and with a $50.00 setup charge you get a 1 colour imprint which they will design for you.  I sent in my order with an idea of what I wanted for my imprint.  The next day I already had an email letting me know they were working on a design and they should have a proof for me the next day.  So far  Iâ€m pretty impressed so I thought Iâ€d pass along the info, my fingers are crossed that the rest of the process goes just as smooth. 

Mugs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are perfect!! I will have to show them to my fiance. Do you know what the lid looks like? I want to be able to put straws in them. 

 

Thanks!

Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

Well after an incredibly long hunt I was able to find some really reasonably priced mugs from Standout Promotional Products.  (standoutcanada.com).  They are located in Ontario so the shipping to me in Alberta is very reasonable at $26.77 for 50 mugs.  The mugs I selected were on sale for $3.69 a mug and with a $50.00 setup charge you get a 1 colour imprint which they will design for you.  I sent in my order with an idea of what I wanted for my imprint.  The next day I already had an email letting me know they were working on a design and they should have a proof for me the next day.  So far  Iâ€m pretty impressed so I thought Iâ€d pass along the info, my fingers are crossed that the rest of the process goes just as smooth. 

Mugs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jreist,

 

You know I'm not really sure what the tops look like to tell you the truth, I'll see if I can get them to send me a picture of them though and I'll let you know.

 

 

Oct 2012 Bride,

 

I will definitely post pictures of the final product, it's only suposed to take around 10 days to get them so it should be pretty quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

 

Jreist,

 

You know I'm not really sure what the tops look like to tell you the truth, I'll see if I can get them to send me a picture of them though and I'll let you know.

 

 

Oct 2012 Bride,

 

I will definitely post pictures of the final product, it's only suposed to take around 10 days to get them so it should be pretty quick.

 

sun surf sand, did your mugs come in yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you ladies all know - I got an email alert, and the Bubba Kegs, and Bubba Mugs (looks like all sizes) will be on for half price at Canadian tire starting in tomorrow's sale!

I did the math, and I actually think that given the quanity (50) that I need to order, and the 15% bulk order discount, I will be better off ordering them from shopbubba.com and having them delivered to my US friend for 4.99 shipping......but it does work out to be only a LITTLE cheaper, so my fellow Canadian brides that don't have a cheap US shipping option - would be best off to get them from Canadian tire at 50% off :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not yet, but should be soon.... I'm getting pretty excited over mugs hahaha who would have thought. The design team did a couple of drafts of my artwork for me so they didn't go into production till May 28th . I think it takes about 10 business days before the ship them so should be any day. So far I still have nothing but positive things to say. The account rep that was assigned to me was wonderful to work with. Whenever I emailed her about a change to the art work or with a question she would always email me back within a couple of hours. I hope the product comes in just as good J

 

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

sun surf sand, did your mugs come in yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my mugs yesterday thought Iâ€d post them for all to see.  They are definitely not perfect but I am quite happy with them for the price I paid.  I still stand by the fact that the customer service was great, and the mugs showed up exactly when they were predicted to so thatâ€s a bonus.  The only advice that I would give is to be very particular with your art work.  There are a few spacing issues that bug me on mine but hey what can you do, I think there still pretty cool. Sorry the pic is not the greatest quality. 

 

 

Mug.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

They look Great!!! How are the 'straw holes'?

You know I'm not sure if staws would fit or not. The tops are the type that have the little slide back section that covers the opening.  The opening is not huge, but I'll try and take a photo of the top and post it for you tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×