Help me choose a BM dress!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

I love #1 it is young enough for a 12 yr old but still cute for the older friend...The only thing is that fabric going to be to hot?

#12 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

I love #2.

I think it is dressier than 1. Your dress is fancy enough that you wouldn't want to downplay the BM dresses. I think #2 would be fine for your sister and give an illusion of her having a bust because of the criss-cross.

Another thing to keep in mind is tan-lines. The neck on #1 will show shoulder strap lines. I'm assuming your lil'sis won't be wearing a strapless suit.

#13 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

I love the one with the bubble hem, but I do agree with pp that that shape doesn't work on everyone. So, if your friend can try it and likes it then I say go for it.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#14 luckygirl

• 339 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

I say #1 for the younger girl and keep looking for the older girl.

#15 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

I'm loving 1.. I think it would be perfect for your sister.. as for your other BM... can she try the dress on?? I'm 28 and I LUV the bubble hems but alot of them I just can't wear.. I have momma curves and well sometimes they are cut too tight around the leg.. I've felt like a umpa lumpa!!

#16 FLgator

• 253 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:18 AM

I think I have chosen to go with #1, thanks for all the input!! My friend has tried it on and although she is a little curvy, I think it looks great on her. Also, I think it is the best option for my sister. Frankly, I am just tired of shopping for them....I think I know by heart all the dresses in stock at Macys, Ann Taylor, Dillards, Nordstrom and many more. I could keep looking, but the dresses I choose determine my colors and I am dying to know what my colors will be so I can start on other projects.

Thanks for all the advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users