Jump to content

Photo

I'm back - My 8-8-08 ROR Review!


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 J&M

J&M
  • Jr. Member
  • 173 posts

    Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

    Welcome back and congrats!!

    Your pics are beautiful

    #12 Marnie&Peter

    Marnie&Peter
    • Jr. Member
    • 302 posts

      Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

      everything looked amazing!!!

      did you have to pay extra to have the mic at the wedding ceremony?

      #13 JoLo908

      JoLo908
      • Member
      • 889 posts

        Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

        Sounds so great! I really want to go to Jamaica!

        #14 Shenmaat

        Shenmaat
        • Newbie
        • 98 posts

          Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:11 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter
          everything looked amazing!!!

          did you have to pay extra to have the mic at the wedding ceremony?
          Nope, I think it is standard now to have it at the ceremony
          "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
          http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

          #15 chicklet

          chicklet
          • Member
          • 718 posts

            Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

            Congratulations. You looked beautiful.
            Thanks for all the pictures..it does look beautiful there. You got me excited.
            You said in your review, Michael will not allow the guests to take pictures?
            did they give you a selection to look at for set up of the gazebo (aka for upgrades, examples you could do)?

            #16 Shenmaat

            Shenmaat
            • Newbie
            • 98 posts

              Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:17 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DLyteful
              Wait! How the heck did you mom make the cake in her room? Its amazing! It looked perfect!
              Lol.. She baked the cakes here in the US (6 - fruit cakes), then carried them on the plane as carry ons (I had to make her two custom bags to carry them in)

              Once she got there she did all the fondant and stenciling in her room. She carried 15 pounds of fondant in her suitcase plus all her supplies! We thought they were going to take the fondant thinking it was bomb supplies!

              Here are some pics of her doing the cake in the room:
              Shutterfly
              Shutterfly
              Shutterfly
              Shutterfly
              "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
              http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

              #17 Shenmaat

              Shenmaat
              • Newbie
              • 98 posts

                Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by chicklet
                Congratulations. You looked beautiful.
                Thanks for all the pictures..it does look beautiful there. You got me excited.
                You said in your review, Michael will not allow the guests to take pictures?
                did they give you a selection to look at for set up of the gazebo (aka for upgrades, examples you could do)?
                I dont know if he does it intentionally or not, but my guests complained they couldnt get a picture because him or the other photographer that was there would either step into the shot or always be in the way.

                They do give you examples of upgrades for the gazebo as well, but if I remember it is really expensive for the upgrades. I know there is a thread that has all the prices and photos of the upgrades on here as well. If I can find the thread I will give it a bump for you.
                "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
                http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

                #18 KHarrod

                KHarrod
                • Member
                • 902 posts

                  Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

                  Welcome back and congrats!!!!! You looked beautiful, thanks for sharing pics. I'm also working with Katie.

                  #19 chicklet

                  chicklet
                  • Member
                  • 718 posts

                    Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

                    the music...you said you hooked your ipod up to speakers
                    I am thinking I don't want the steel drum band..but was wondering if they had something to play music with.
                    Can you get these speakers anywhere??

                    #20 Helen_S81

                    Helen_S81
                    • Member
                    • 985 posts

                      Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shenmaat
                      Lol.. She baked the cakes here in the US (6 - fruit cakes), then carried them on the plane as carry ons (I had to make her two custom bags to carry them in)

                      Once she got there she did all the fondant and stenciling in her room. She carried 15 pounds of fondant in her suitcase plus all her supplies! We thought they were going to take the fondant thinking it was bomb supplies!

                      Here are some pics of her doing the cake in the room:
                      Shutterfly
                      Shutterfly
                      Shutterfly
                      Shutterfly
                      Wow! That's dedication. Beautiful cake and even more so because she went to all that trouble for you.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users