#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

hi erica,

great review...i am so sorry about your parents...i wish i had known...but i am going to send a note to the resort about the problem.

also, i really want to see more pics also!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 niels408

niels408
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

Can't wait to see pics! Did you have rehearsal dinner somewhere at the resort? Thanks for taking the time to give us an honest, insightful review..helps us other brides out so much!!

Thanks,
    Laura

#13 Danniellou

Danniellou
    • 815 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:55 PM

Great review! Can't wait to see more pics!

#14 Virg

Virg
      • 684 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

Great review! Cannot wait for the pictures!!

What time was the wedding? I am starting to be worried about a 4pm wedding in June... :-S
        Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
        Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#15 latinalocany

latinalocany
        • 215 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

thanks for sharing your dream wedding!! cant wait to see more pics!

#16 babycow

babycow
          • 367 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

Thanks all! Here is a link to some of my pro pics from Vanessa Vargas.

Slideshow of Pro Pics by Vanessa Vargas - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope to elaborate on the rest of review this weekend, but for now to briefly answer some questions:
            Our wedding was at 12 noon and it was HOT! It wouldn't have been so bad if we had done our cake and some of the pics inside, looking back I would have done the Lobby instead of the beach, just to get a break from the heat.

We did not have a rehearsal dinner since our wedding was low key and we didn't want to make it all about the wedding. Instead we just tried to split our time with smaller groups of people and it helped that our two families had staggering arrival times.
            http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
            Erica and Tim
            Dreams Tulum
            Mexico
            May 17, 2008

#17 tulumbride2010

tulumbride2010
            • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:36 PM

Thanks so much for posting this review. I just joined this forum and your insight and tips are helping me out a lot. We're getting married at DT in January of 2010. Hoping for a low key wedding also, and going with the "free" package, so it's nice to read reviews from brides who did this and it turned out wonderfully!

#18 angruck

angruck
              • 248 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:04 PM

Erica this looks great! I also can't wait for your pics! this calms my fear a little :)
                Angela & Chris

#19 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
                • 344 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for the review. A lot of great info. Your pictures are great...can't tell at all that you were melting in the sun!

#20 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
                  • 168 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

I love the parasols! Can't wait for more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users