Sign in to follow this  
Simistar

Solo guitarist/violinist or trio for RM

Hi-

I was just in communication with Ajua Weddings about the guitarist and she sent me this song list that he usually plays during weddings. Thought you might like to see it. Also, she said if you want a particular song not listed that he can learn it.

Katy

GuitaristMusic.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridetobe22 View Post
Hi-
I was just in communication with Ajua Weddings about the guitarist and she sent me this song list that he usually plays during weddings. Thought you might like to see it. Also, she said if you want a particular song not listed that he can learn it.
Katy
Thanks for the info! Is your wedding on the beach? I'm trying to figure out what the heck to do for my ceremony music, but since its on the beach its a little tricky trying to figure out what would sound best!

What songs are you having him play for the recessional, processional, etc?

I'm getting married in Akumal in June 2009 and using Turtle Bay Cafe for my caterer and cake. Jen Smith, the owner, is also my wedding coordinator. I also want a violinist and she knows someone. You can ask her for more information.

Page Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridetobe22 View Post
Hi-
I am getting married at the Royal in PDC and am booking a guitarist and also a Mariachi Band through Ajua Weddings. They are a wedding coordination service. I was referred to them by another Royal bride who said their cost for the mariachi was less than the resort. Once I saw they had a guitarist too, I decided to do that as well. Below is their contact info. They have a $100 coordination fee. The guitarist for 1, 45 min. set is $100 and a guitar/flute combination for a 45 min. set is $200. The mariachi is a six piece group and they are $374 for 45 min. Hope this helps!

Stephanie Morton | Event Coordinator | Ajua.Biz - DMC - Playa del Carmen Event Planner, Destination Management, DMC, Destination Wedding Planner, Riviera Maya DMC, Mexico | Calle 4 entre 5 y 10 Ave | Playa del Carmen | Quintana Roo 77710

+52 984.803.1118 | USA: +1 512.351.4557 | Wedding Testimonials | stephanie.morton@ajua.biz * | Ajua.Biz - DMC - Playa del Carmen Event Planner, Destination Management, DMC, Destination Wedding Planner, Riviera Maya DMC, Mexico

Need other options. This is the response I got back from Stephanie

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. At this time, however, we are not providing music services for weddings that we do not coordinate in full. Good luck with your planning!

Take care

Stephanie