Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#711 BBtoB

BBtoB
  • Jr. Member
  • 399 posts

    Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jeannie
    Hello Lindo Bride. I get married there in July too...the 10th. Good luck and congratulations. I am sure it will be great!!
    Hi Jeannie, What day are you getting married at the Lindo? I am the 5th. Just a little over three months.

    #712 BBtoB

    BBtoB
    • Jr. Member
    • 399 posts

      Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jeannie
      Hello Lindo Bride. I get married there in July too...the 10th. Good luck and congratulations. I am sure it will be great!!
      Hi Jeannie,
      You are just a few days after me. It is coming up so quick!

      #713 trevess

      trevess
      • Newbie
      • 22 posts

        Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
        Hey girls. It seems like most of the brides on here right now are Beach/Del Mar & I'm at the Lindo. I don't have any questions or comments on wedding related stuff, I'm pretty much done with my planning, but I just wanted to say hi. I leave in 2 weeks & I cannot believe that my time is almost here!!!
        Hey Carla!

        What day do you leave and come home? We leave the 10th- the day after your wedding and come home on the 19th. We should try to meet up down there- I would love to get some first-hand pointers from you! I'm getting so worried that I don't have everything in place! Ahhhh! You can email me at carollyn_e@hotmail.com if you want. =)

        #714 briscoecrown

        briscoecrown
        • Newbie
        • 132 posts

          Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
          Hey girls. It seems like most of the brides on here right now are Beach/Del Mar & I'm at the Lindo. I don't have any questions or comments on wedding related stuff, I'm pretty much done with my planning, but I just wanted to say hi. I leave in 2 weeks & I cannot believe that my time is almost here!!!
          Hey Carla!!! I can't believe your wedding is almost here. Time really flew by!!
          Are you all set... packed & ready to go? Did you decide on your reception location? Are you going with the lounge set-up? I know, I know... lots of questions.

          #715 Jeannie

          Jeannie
          • Newbie
          • 20 posts

            Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BBtoB
            Hi Jeannie,
            You are just a few days after me. It is coming up so quick!
            Hi!

            I know! It is so soon. Your counter is actually very helpful to me, since I was feeling like it was still about 5 months away!!! I am a very low-maintenance bride, so I have not really done anything, except I have everything I am going to wear that day.

            How is your planning going? Have you heard from the WCs?

            Jeannie

            #716 LindoBride2009

            LindoBride2009
            • Newbie
            • 126 posts

              Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:36 AM

              Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I'. I will definitely post a review and pics when I get back.
              Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
              http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

              #717 LindoBride2009

              LindoBride2009
              • Newbie
              • 126 posts

                Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

                Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I'm getting very excited. I will definitely post a review and pics when I get back.

                BBtoB... We have 33 coming, 30 of us are on the same flight so it should be a fun trip down :) We chose the Steakhouse, which one are you thinking of going with?

                Carollyn... YGM!

                briscoecrown... I haven't even begun to pack, I am a terrible procrastinator!! We are doing the Vitrales room, I thought about the lounge set-up, but it seemed like a lot of $$ for just a couple of hours so I decided to skip it. It's so nice though!! Are you thinking of using it?
                Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
                http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

                #718 Gail

                Gail
                • Jr. Member
                • 358 posts

                  Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jwalkowiak
                  Hi Gail- What did Gabriella repond when you ask the cost for the Gazebo to be fully decorated like the picture? Did they give you a cost? Thanks!
                  just what i posted earlier .. the price for each arrangement on arch and gazebo column. but i will ask again and let you know
                  Pro wedding pic slide show

                  http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

                  #719 briscoecrown

                  briscoecrown
                  • Newbie
                  • 132 posts

                    Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
                    Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I'm getting very excited. I will definitely post a review and pics when I get back.

                    BBtoB... We have 33 coming, 30 of us are on the same flight so it should be a fun trip down :) We chose the Steakhouse, which one are you thinking of going with?

                    Carollyn... YGM!

                    briscoecrown... I haven't even begun to pack, I am a terrible procrastinator!! We are doing the Vitrales room, I thought about the lounge set-up, but it seemed like a lot of $$ for just a couple of hours so I decided to skip it. It's so nice though!! Are you thinking of using it?
                    I'm still debating about the lounge set-up. Since we have 54 people coming (right now), the Vitrales is not an option. WC said we either have to use the disco (BIG NEGATIVE) or the convention center. The convention center looked ok, but it could use some sprucing up.

                    I'll have to rent the DJ equipment anyway because the resort doesn't have a large enough speaker system for the amount of people in the convention center.

                    As it stands, I don't think we'll make the lounge decision until we actually get down there and see the convention center for ourselves. Unless, Ryansgirl comes back with rave reviews about it. I believe she's doing the lounge set up in the convention center.

                    #720 Andrea 04/12/10

                    Andrea 04/12/10
                    • Newbie
                    • 6 posts

                      Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:48 PM

                      Hi, im new to the web site and would really appreciate your advice!! I am normally a very laid back kind of person (so a wc was the way to go with me), but even tho i have booked a wedding date, i need to know more..... like when will Myra (Iberostar Tucan wc) get in contact with me about flowers? cocktail parties? etc.. i feel like im missing out on the girly talks.

                      Has anyone already got this info? Many thanks in advance.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users