Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#701 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:57 AM

Gail - Good, you should let them know that you are not satisfied with the quality of their service thus far. Also, I would email her that picture and ask specifically:

- How much would it cost for those exact linens? (as you probably noticed, mine did not look like that at all)

- How much would it cost to decorate the entire arch with ivy? (as per the attached photograph)

- How much for each additional floral arrangement?

My gazebo decorations as pictured in my review cost $90 for three additional floral arrangements (the two you see on the front columns and the one on the arch). If she is telling you that everything in that pdf picture you posted is only $60 USD, I call BS. I count six additional floral arrangements in that picture, not to mention a FULLY decorated arch. If this is the look you want for your wedding (and really, who wouldn't? it's gorgeous), I would keep on her about this until you know for sure and have it all in writing from Gabriela.

#702 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
    • 126 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

Hey girls. It seems like most of the brides on here right now are Beach/Del Mar & I'm at the Lindo. I don't have any questions or comments on wedding related stuff, I'm pretty much done with my planning, but I just wanted to say hi. I leave in 2 weeks & I cannot believe that my time is almost here!!!
      Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
      http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

#703 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
        Hey girls. It seems like most of the brides on here right now are Beach/Del Mar & I'm at the Lindo. I don't have any questions or comments on wedding related stuff, I'm pretty much done with my planning, but I just wanted to say hi. I leave in 2 weeks & I cannot believe that my time is almost here!!!
        Good luck! I'm sure everything will be perfect. Make sure you check in when you get home
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#704 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Lindobride2009 - that is so exciting! Best of luck with everything and I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it when you get back!

#705 noelynn

noelynn
          • 57 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
            sunandrun - We were all able to order directly off of the menu, which was nice so that everyone can have exactly what they want. You are allowed to do this as long as you have 25 guests or less. :)
            Good to know. I think I'll have about 20-25 people coming down for my wedding.

#706 jwalkowiak

jwalkowiak
            • 29 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hi Gail- What did Gabriella repond when you ask the cost for the Gazebo to be fully decorated like the picture? Did they give you a cost? Thanks!

#707 BBtoB

BBtoB
              • 399 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
                Hey Lindo Bride! i am getting married there too! So how many people do you have coming? What restarant did you choose? Wow, 2 weeks is so soon! yay!

#708 Jeannie

Jeannie
                • 20 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

Hello Lindo Bride. I get married there in July too...the 10th. Good luck and congratulations. I am sure it will be great!!

#709 dbellie1414

dbellie1414
                  • 204 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:57 AM

Lindo Bride - you must be getting soooo excited! you are super close to having a corona and a beach ooohhhh and a wedding lol! Can't wait to hear your review and see your pics! Let us all know how it was I am sure it will be beautiful!!!
                    Luggage Tags, Travel Brochures and Passport Size Itinerary Forum:
                    http://bestdestinati....-11#post725854

Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41304NON-PRO WEDDING PICS:http://www2.snapfish....NAME=snapfish/http://photo2.walgre...humbnai...AM...

#710 jlj1176

jlj1176
                    • 100 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

Quote:

Congratulations and Best of Luck! I hope you have a great trip and wonderful wedding day! Please post pictures and a review when you get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users