Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1631 LDeeken

LDeeken
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

Stephanie - Thanks for the info about the flowers! My email is ltdeeken@yahoo.com and I would be interested in seeing your quote. I have seen pictures of the Iberostar flowers and they are beautiful, however I would really like peonies (which are hard to get in Mexico) so maybe a florist would have better luck!

Barefoot - So glad to hear Reyna is still there! We met her this summer and she is just so sweet I would be sad if she was not there on our wedding day.

#1632 noelynn

noelynn
    • 57 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

I'm a little confused on the prices for hair. I'm getting married 11/6/09 and I was sent a sheet for 2009 prices a few months back that says $140 US for brides hair and $110 US for bridesmaid. I also requested a copy of the Spa prices and those prices show Special Occasion hair 690 pesos which is about $69 and Brides 790 pesos which is about $79.

Does anyone know which price is correct??

Thanks,
      Noel

#1633 toshalea

toshalea
      • 71 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by noelynn
        I'm a little confused on the prices for hair. I'm getting married 11/6/09 and I was sent a sheet for 2009 prices a few months back that says $140 US for brides hair and $110 US for bridesmaid. I also requested a copy of the Spa prices and those prices show Special Occasion hair 690 pesos which is about $69 and Brides 790 pesos which is about $79.

Thanks,
        Noel
        Hi,
        I was sent an email with the "El Spa" prices for 2009 in US dollars. I'm not sure if it is the same for Del Mar/Beach and Lindo/Maya. This is what I have:
        Ladies Special Occasion Hair Style: $95
        Bride Special Hair Style: $110
        Test Hair Style: $90

If you would like me to forward you the email, let me know!

#1634 steph2010

steph2010
        • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by noelynn View Post

Thanks,
          Noel
          I think that the $140 and $110 prices are correct and I believe that make-up was about $95 per person as well.

#1635 amyrot

amyrot
          • 188 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

I am confused as to the 2010 prices because I requested them....and 'Mayra' emailed me back but did NOT send the prices..and that was that. I emailed her last week and I've heard nothing.
            If anyone has the 2010 Maya/Lindo prices I'd be so appreciative to have them emailed to me.
            It makes me nervous not to know! amyrotondo@hotmail.com

Thanks so much

#1636 noelynn

noelynn
            • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by toshalea
              Hi,
              I was sent an email with the "El Spa" prices for 2009 in US dollars. I'm not sure if it is the same for Del Mar/Beach and Lindo/Maya. This is what I have:
              Ladies Special Occasion Hair Style: $95
              Bride Special Hair Style: $110
              Test Hair Style: $90

If you would like me to forward you the email, let me know!
              Yes, that would be great! I just don't know what to tell my guests and my one bridesmaid for price.

My e-mail is holidaybaby5@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
              Noel

#1637 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
              • 27 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amyrot
                I am confused as to the 2010 prices because I requested them....and 'Mayra' emailed me back but did NOT send the prices..and that was that. I emailed her last week and I've heard nothing.
                If anyone has the 2010 Maya/Lindo prices I'd be so appreciative to have them emailed to me.
                It makes me nervous not to know! amyrotondo@hotmail.com

Thanks so much
                Hi girls,
                I just received 2010 pricing for the El Spa:
                --Bride special hair style: $110 (ladies special occasion hair style is $95 - not sure of the difference...maybe affixing the veil?)
                --Test hair bride style: $90
                --Bride make-up: $118 (make-up for day/ night is $96...again, not sure of the difference)
                --manicure: $39 (french is $42)
                --pedicure: $55 (french is $65) (delux spa pedicure w/ parafin is $79)

There's also a package price on the 2010 El Spa list that's called "Bridal Kit" that includes bride test hair, bride day-of hair, make-up and manicure for $270. (it's a better deal if you add up the costs)

#1638 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
                • 27 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Grand Bride
                  Hi girls,
                  I just received 2010 pricing for the El Spa:
                  --Bride special hair style: $110 (ladies special occasion hair style is $95 - not sure of the difference...maybe affixing the veil?)
                  --Test hair bride style: $90
                  --Bride make-up: $118 (make-up for day/ night is $96...again, not sure of the difference)
                  --manicure: $39 (french is $42)
                  --pedicure: $55 (french is $65) (delux spa pedicure w/ parafin is $79)

There's also a package price on the 2010 El Spa list that's called "Bridal Kit" that includes bride test hair, bride day-of hair, make-up and manicure for $270. (it's a better deal if you add up the costs)
                  Bridesmaids are probably considered "ladies special occassion hair style"

#1639 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
                  • 27 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:52 PM

Just realized the El Spa prices seem to be from 09 (although I requested 2010)...maybe they haven't changed.

Also realized my 2010 wedding package pricing includes a sheet on "optional services" like Spa Treatments and the bridal hairstyle on here is $140! Manicure is $48, Pedicure is $68.... What the heck??!!

Maybe that's for the Spa at the Grand
                    I'm going to email my WC to see what the story is.

#1640 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
                    • 256 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Grand Bride
                      Just realized the El Spa prices seem to be from 09 (although I requested 2010)...maybe they haven't changed.

Also realized my 2010 wedding package pricing includes a sheet on "optional services" like Spa Treatments and the bridal hairstyle on here is $140! Manicure is $48, Pedicure is $68.... What the heck??!!

Maybe that's for the Spa at the Grand
                      I'm going to email my WC to see what the story is.
                      As far as I understood, there is only 1 Spa that is shared by all of the resorts (unless this has changed since I was there in April). El Spa is located in the shopping centre and provides all of the bridal services.

I think it's terrible that there is so much confusion on the pricing. Hopefully they get this figured out for all of you.
                      Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
                      My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users