• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1601 BBtoB

BBtoB
  • 399 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by noelynn
    Thanks for the website, I will check it out.

I picked the steakhouse as well. We are having 27 people. Do know if there were any extra charges for reserving the resturants?

Thanks
    For the wedding dinner, I think it was like $18 a person when you have more than 10 people. The first 10 are free. But it doesnt cost anything on top of that to reserve dinner.

#1602 noelynn

noelynn
    • 57 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BBtoB
      For the wedding dinner, I think it was like $18 a person when you have more than 10 people. The first 10 are free. But it doesnt cost anything on top of that to reserve dinner.
      Thank you for all the information! Very Helpful to confirm with recent brides. :-)

#1603 BBtoB

BBtoB
      • 399 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
        Thank you for all the information! Very Helpful to confirm with recent brides. :-)
        No problem...I am happy to help. :)

#1604 toshalea

toshalea
        • 71 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

BBtB:
          Did you have any children at the reception in the Los Virtales rm? I was wondering if they still charge you $6 per person/per hour for the minors who can't drink?

#1605 finleys7

finleys7
          • 703 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:59 AM

Anyone have any more information about the Tropical rest. vs. the Italian.

Somewhere someone mentionted the Italian can be rented privately for the $800 fee (can we bring in the DJ) additionally what the menu like (for pre-set party)?

Thanks,
            Shannon Finley
            Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
            Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1606 BBtoB

BBtoB
            • 399 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by toshalea
              BBtB:
              Did you have any children at the reception in the Los Virtales rm? I was wondering if they still charge you $6 per person/per hour for the minors who can't drink?
              It is a charge only for the adults. We only had one minor. You will put it in writing on your final list sheet.

#1607 noelynn

noelynn
              • 57 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

Did anyone use the Hotel Salon to do your hair? Do they do a good job? Also, if you did not use the Hotel Salon, who did you use?

Thanks,
                Noel

#1608 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
                  Did anyone use the Hotel Salon to do your hair? Do they do a good job? Also, if you did not use the Hotel Salon, who did you use?

Thanks,
                  Noel
                  I used them, I thought they did a pretty good job. You can read my Iberostar review (link in my siggy) for more info.

#1609 noelynn

noelynn
                  • 57 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
                    I used them, I thought they did a pretty good job. You can read my Iberostar review (link in my siggy) for more info.
                    Thanks! You looked great too!

#1610 toshalea

toshalea
                    • 71 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

Wow, I am so nervous right now. My WC WILL NOT respond to my emails. She hasn't responded to a question in 2 weeks. I emailed her and asked if she was getting my emails because she hadn't responded to any of my questions, she answers "Don't be nervous, everything is fine". It is not fine!!!! She doesn't actually answer questions when she actually does respond, all she does is copies & pastes the information from the price list that I have!
                      Has anyone else had issues? I posted about this before, but it is getting worse as the time gets closer- I have less than 3 months until the wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users