Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1591 BBtoB

BBtoB
  • Jr. Member
  • 399 posts

    Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LDeeken
    OMG your at home reception looks like it was soooo much fun!!! I love the bride and groom pinatas!! I might have to invest in those too!!
    Thanks, it was so amazing! The pinatas were a steal. $20 each! here is the link to the store. you just call and the lady will take your order. I got them within a week. It was a last minute decision, I am so glad I got them! You can order to your hair color. So fuN! We had planned orinally to fil them wit candy and beat them, but the lady said, no dont hit them they are too cute. She was right. We couldnt bring ourselved to beat them, we wanted to keep them. :)

    Wedding Pinatas - Pinatas, Sombreros, Paper Flowers, Banners, and Mexican Party Accessories

    #1592 LDeeken

    LDeeken
    • Jr. Member
    • 200 posts

      Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BBtoB
      Thanks, it was so amazing! The pinatas were a steal. $20 each! here is the link to the store. you just call and the lady will take your order. I got them within a week. It was a last minute decision, I am so glad I got them! You can order to your hair color. So fuN! We had planned orinally to fil them wit candy and beat them, but the lady said, no dont hit them they are too cute. She was right. We couldnt bring ourselved to beat them, we wanted to keep them. :)

      Wedding Pinatas - Pinatas, Sombreros, Paper Flowers, Banners, and Mexican Party Accessories
      Thanks so much, I'll have to check it out! I wonder if they would ship them to Mexico!!

      Also, did you get married by the minister at the resort? I'm assuming they use the same minister at the Del Mar and I was curious what you thought about him. I have read his script and it sounds awesome, but I just wondered what your experience was like.

      Thanks!! Leah

      #1593 ~*Kathy*~

      ~*Kathy*~
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,649 posts

        Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

        haha Bess, those AHR pics are awesome!

        #1594 toshalea

        toshalea
        • Newbie
        • 71 posts

          Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

          BBtoB,
          Thanks for your help. I def see a theme and it sounds/looks like you guys had so much fun. I guess I am just nervous because there is a new WC, Mayra, and she doesn't answer my questions that well. Lily has been moved to the concerige desk.

          #1595 BBtoB

          BBtoB
          • Jr. Member
          • 399 posts

            Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by LDeeken
            Thanks so much, I'll have to check it out! I wonder if they would ship them to Mexico!!

            Also, did you get married by the minister at the resort? I'm assuming they use the same minister at the Del Mar and I was curious what you thought about him. I have read his script and it sounds awesome, but I just wondered what your experience was like.

            Thanks!! Leah
            Yes, we used the resot minister, Santiago. He was great! We wanted the ceremony to incorportate both religions, my side is Jewish and his is Catholic, so he just read from the OLd testiment. It was perfect! We loved him...the only thing that sucked was he ran out of there as soon as the ceremony ended, so I didnt even to meet him or thank him. He was there before the ceremony started, bur since I was the last to go on, so to speak... I never got the chance to speak with him. But everyone thought he did a wonderful job...it was perfect!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            haha Bess, those AHR pics are awesome!
            BBtoB,
            Thanks for your help. I def see a theme and it sounds/looks like you guys had so much fun. I guess I am just nervous because there is a new WC, Mayra, and she doesn't answer my questions that well. Lily has been moved to the concerige desk.
            Eek, I wonder why they moved Lily, so was so amazing! She helped me one on one most tof the time...Tony did the Rehersal. I know Tony is pretty responsive, so trying addressing the emails to her. Or you may just have to send a follow up.

            #1596 toshalea

            toshalea
            • Newbie
            • 71 posts

              Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

              Does anyone know if you can buy phone cards here to use at the resort, or buy them there? If you buy them there, any price info?
              I've been to Cancun & Cozumel several times and it all seems to depend on what type of phone is at your resort. I've used phone cards from there that were $1 per minute & also have had to walk down to the phones on the street because they weren't compatible at the resort! I haven't tried buying here and then taking them down. Last year I just took my cell phone, but guests keep asking me what they should do!

              Thanks again everyone!!

              #1597 virgotech757

              virgotech757
              • Newbie
              • 42 posts

                Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

                if i were you i would take my laptop and get a service like skype and use your computer to make calls to the US or any other place. It is alot cheaper. Check them out

                #1598 noelynn

                noelynn
                • Newbie
                • 57 posts

                  Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BBtoB
                  We brought tea lights and shells, I gave them to Lily and she set them, up for the dinner, them over to the Los Vitrales Room...they brought the flowers from the wedding in too. She set it all up for us.

                  Here is a link to some pics...50-58 are the Los Vitrales room. I would say for us it worked out great. We just went with their normal set up. We had the bar in there, the cake and dancing. We did the first dances and then had a balst! It was nice having the bar in there...we did lots of tequila shots. Are you seeing a theme here? :)
                  Picasa Web Albums - bessbo2004 - Mexico Weddin...
                  Where was your dinner at? Also, where did you get your sandframe from? Cute idea.

                  Thanks,
                  Noel
                  holidaybaby5@yahoo.com

                  #1599 BBtoB

                  BBtoB
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 399 posts

                    Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by noelynn
                    Where was your dinner at? Also, where did you get your sandframe from? Cute idea.

                    Thanks,
                    Noel
                    holidaybaby5@yahoo.com
                    Our dinner was at El Rancho, the Steakhouse at the Maya.

                    Here is the link to our sand frame.
                    Sandframes - home1

                    Their site says they are not taking orders right now, which is so wierd. would just email them to see what is up. They are really good with responding. Thanks! Bess

                    #1600 noelynn

                    noelynn
                    • Newbie
                    • 57 posts

                      Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:25 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BBtoB
                      Our dinner was at El Rancho, the Steakhouse at the Maya.

                      Here is the link to our sand frame.
                      Sandframes - home1

                      Their site says they are not taking orders right now, which is so wierd. would just email them to see what is up. They are really good with responding. Thanks! Bess
                      Thanks for the website, I will check it out.

                      I picked the steakhouse as well. We are having 27 people. Do know if there were any extra charges for reserving the resturants?

                      Thanks




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users