Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1581 toshalea

toshalea
  • Newbie
  • 71 posts

    Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlj1176
    I finally received my online slide show from Claudia Rodriguez. The link is below:

    Jennifer & Will | June 25th 2009 | Iberostar, Riviera Maya Mexico

    I think I am in wedding planning withdrawal.....now that the wedding and the AHR are over I want to re-do it all! I wish I was back in Mexico!
    Your pictures are beautiful! I am so excited to go down for my wedding in December! Thanks for sharing!

    #1582 noelynn

    noelynn
    • Newbie
    • 57 posts

      Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jlj1176
      I finally received my online slide show from Claudia Rodriguez. The link is below:

      http://claudiaphoto.....jennifer_will/

      I think I am in wedding planning withdrawal.....now that the wedding and the AHR are over I want to re-do it all! I wish I was back in Mexico!
      Awesome photos! You looked great! Loved your dress and your girls dresses!!

      #1583 noelynn

      noelynn
      • Newbie
      • 57 posts

        Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ryan's girl
        We used DJ Bob for our reception and he was fantastic! We had the same problem of only needing him for 2 hours. If I remember correctly, he said he'd only do it for the 3 hour rate because it's not worth it for him to travel for only the 2 hour rate (or something like that). I can't remember what we paid but when I get home I'll check and let you know! I definitely felt that it was worth getting him, my guests really enjoyed him.
        Where did you get your sand ceremony kit at? I really like it.

        Thanks,
        Noel

        #1584 finleys7

        finleys7
        • Member
        • 703 posts

          Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:04 PM

          I just booked Caludia and I am so excited after seeing your slideshow, thanks for sharing.

          How was she to work with?
          Shannon

          YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

          #1585 LDeeken

          LDeeken
          • Jr. Member
          • 200 posts

            Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

            Jenn you were a beautiful bride!! Thank you so so much for sharing your pictures!! I love watching all the wedding slide shows and getting ideas!

            #1586 BBtoB

            BBtoB
            • Jr. Member
            • 399 posts

              Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jlj1176
              I finally received my online slide show from Claudia Rodriguez. The link is below:

              Click the image to open in full size.

              #1587 BBtoB

              BBtoB
              • Jr. Member
              • 399 posts

                Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

                I thought I would throw up these pics so you can see what kind of party /AHR we had. It was so kick ass! 80's band...tequila shots, and then of course there was me, hubby and his hammered friend Tommy ending the night by singing Journey. We had the best time ever...can you tell? I just want to know how i got the mic? haha
                Click the image to open in full size.

                Click the image to open in full size.

                #1588 LDeeken

                LDeeken
                • Jr. Member
                • 200 posts

                  Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BBtoB
                  I thought I would throw up these pics so you can see what kind of party /AHR we had. It was so kick ass! 80's band...tequila shots, and then of course there was me, hubby and his hammered friend Tommy ending the night by singing Journey. We had the best time ever...can you tell? I just want to know how i got the mic? haha
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  OMG your at home reception looks like it was soooo much fun!!! I love the bride and groom pinatas!! I might have to invest in those too!!

                  #1589 toshalea

                  toshalea
                  • Newbie
                  • 71 posts

                    Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

                    Any suggestions on how to decorate the Los Vitrales room at the Lindo? I know you can hire an outside vendor to do this, however, it's not in my budget. I know how I would do it if my reception was at home, I just don't know what to do there, what I need to bring, or what I can purchase there.

                    #1590 BBtoB

                    BBtoB
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 399 posts

                      Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:34 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by toshalea
                      Any suggestions on how to decorate the Los Vitrales room at the Lindo? I know you can hire an outside vendor to do this, however, it's not in my budget. I know how I would do it if my reception was at home, I just don't know what to do there, what I need to bring, or what I can purchase there.
                      We brought tea lights and shells, I gave them to Lily and she set them, up for the dinner, them over to the Los Vitrales Room...they brought the flowers from the wedding in too. She set it all up for us.

                      Here is a link to some pics...50-58 are the Los Vitrales room. I would say for us it worked out great. We just went with their normal set up. We had the bar in there, the cake and dancing. We did the first dances and then had a balst! It was nice having the bar in there...we did lots of tequila shots. Are you seeing a theme here? :)
                      Picasa Web Albums - bessbo2004 - Mexico Weddin...




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users