• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#141 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
    Thanks Lindobride2009 and Allaballa! :) I was so stressed out last night just thinking about everything that I still need to do haha.
    I do that too, but then I think... really, I could just show up without doing anything here and it would still be beautiful :)
    Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
    http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

#142 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
    • 126 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

Starfish Journal:

I just read about this & I think it's a great idea! Is anyone here thinking of doing it? I was also wondering if anyone is going to participate in the passing along of the starfishes?

#143 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
        Starfish Journal:

I just read about this & I think it's a great idea! Is anyone here thinking of doing it? I was also wondering if anyone is going to participate in the passing along of the starfishes?
        I forgot about the starfish journal! I'll have to look that up again and see what I have to do.
        Michelle

#144 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

Are any of you ladies having the resort photographer photograph your wedding? If so, did your coordinator send you examples of how their pictures turn out? Thinking about going this way but I want to see some samples first..

#145 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
          • 126 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
            Are any of you ladies having the resort photographer photograph your wedding? If so, did your coordinator send you examples of how their pictures turn out? Thinking about going this way but I want to see some samples first..
            We're bringing in an outside photographer. I haven't heard great things about the resort photog at the Lindo but I also haven't seen any examples of their work either.

#146 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:18 PM

Thanks Lindobride! :) I plan on emailing the photographer this week to get some samples of his work.

His website is Foto Caribbean - Riviera Maya but there's not a lot to see there and the site is poorly designed (sadly). Hopefully he can help me out. :)

#147 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
              • 126 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
                Thanks Lindobride! :) I plan on emailing the photographer this week to get some samples of his work.

His website is Foto Caribbean - Riviera Maya but there's not a lot to see there and the site is poorly designed (sadly). Hopefully he can help me out. :)
                Have you found the Iberostar Wedding Board yet? They have a lot of information there & there's a lot of discussions regarding the resort photographer. Weddings at Iberostar Resorts

#148 luckyj711

luckyj711
                • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:23 PM

I am not bringing decorations. My mother nixed that idea very quickly. She said the entire reason we are doing a destination wedding is to enjoy ourselves and NOT plan a wedding.

I am doing the OOT bags, cute starfish name cards, fans on the chairs wrapped in our colors and the super cute cake topper from ETSY. I will bring some ribbon that matches my colors so that if I want to do something with the bouquets I can.

Other than that I am sitting back and relaxing!

#149 luckyj711

luckyj711
                  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:25 PM

Oh yeah...I got lucky. One of my best friends is a wedding photographer. She does amazing work...I love my engagement photos. Helps sometimes to have the right friends.

www.devophotography.com

#150 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Thanks Lindobride2009, I will check it out! :)

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by luckyj711
                      I am not bringing decorations. My mother nixed that idea very quickly. She said the entire reason we are doing a destination wedding is to enjoy ourselves and NOT plan a wedding.

I am doing the OOT bags, cute starfish name cards, fans on the chairs wrapped in our colors and the super cute cake topper from ETSY. I will bring some ribbon that matches my colors so that if I want to do something with the bouquets I can.

Other than that I am sitting back and relaxing!
                      I totally agree with not bringing decorations, I mean that's great if some of you girls are, I just know for me I don't want another thing to stress about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users