Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#131 luckyj711

luckyj711
  • Newbie
  • 39 posts

    Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:42 AM

    I think the writing is pretty but I am too anal of a person to do that. If one looks a little "off" I will have to trash that star fish and star over. At least I know that about myself :)

    #132 LindoBride2009

    LindoBride2009
    • Newbie
    • 126 posts

      Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by luckyj711
      I think the writing is pretty but I am too anal of a person to do that. If one looks a little "off" I will have to trash that star fish and star over. At least I know that about myself :)
      Hmm....I may have to rethink writing the names on the Maraca handles cause I can see myself doing that as well!! LOL
      Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
      http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

      #133 Stina168

      Stina168
      • Jr. Member
      • 170 posts

        Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:11 PM

        Yeah, it will be very interesting to see how they turn out! I got a suggestion from a guy who sells shells online, so hopefully that will help!

        #134 beachbride08

        beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

          Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
          Question regarding tables at the Lindo. Does anyone know how the restaurant does the table set-up at the Steakhouse? Just wondering for the seating chart.
          The WC said they could do round or long tables. I think there was a max of 8 people per table, but I;m not sure if that is just for th round size. I did my seating chart recently and have 2 round tables, 1 long table seating 16, and a sweetheart table for FI and I. I figured once we get down there we can always split the long table into 2 round if that is too many people. It seemed like they could set it up however you wanted, but I am going to put my seating chart into Word and email it to her to make sure this will be OK.
          Michelle

          #135 LindoBride2009

          LindoBride2009
          • Newbie
          • 126 posts

            Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride08
            The WC said they could do round or long tables. I think there was a max of 8 people per table, but I;m not sure if that is just for th round size. I did my seating chart recently and have 2 round tables, 1 long table seating 16, and a sweetheart table for FI and I. I figured once we get down there we can always split the long table into 2 round if that is too many people. It seemed like they could set it up however you wanted, but I am going to put my seating chart into Word and email it to her to make sure this will be OK.
            Thanks Michelle! I wanted to do round tables but for some reason I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to.
            Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
            http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

            #136 LindoBride2009

            LindoBride2009
            • Newbie
            • 126 posts

              Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

              Girls....do you ever just have a moment where you get really really excited and almost teary eyed thinking about the day?? I just had one....I love it :)
              Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
              http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

              #137 ~*Kathy*~

              ~*Kathy*~
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,649 posts

                Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:21 PM

                Hello ladies! I'm new to the board but just thought I'd toss my name out here! :)

                My name is Kathy and my FI and I got engaged on Aug 19/08 and we're getting married at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach on Feb 19/09 (six months to the day! I didn't even request that date, I guess it's fate haha). So I'm working on a tight deadline here! Are there any past/present/future Iberostar Paraiso Beach brides out here that can answer all of my silly questions?

                Planning my wedding is exciting and stressful all at once, all day I've been feeling like I'm going to vomit (sorry TMI I know). I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck when the big day finally comes lol.

                #138 LindoBride2009

                LindoBride2009
                • Newbie
                • 126 posts

                  Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:40 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                  Hello ladies! I'm new to the board but just thought I'd toss my name out here! :)

                  My name is Kathy and my FI and I got engaged on Aug 19/08 and we're getting married at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach on Feb 19/09 (six months to the day! I didn't even request that date, I guess it's fate haha). So I'm working on a tight deadline here! Are there any past/present/future Iberostar Paraiso Beach brides out here that can answer all of my silly questions?

                  Planning my wedding is exciting and stressful all at once, all day I've been feeling like I'm going to vomit (sorry TMI I know). I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck when the big day finally comes lol.
                  Hi & congratulations!! Only 5 months from today :) I'm getting married at the Lindo on April 9, 2009. Don't stress, it'll all work out perfectly (at least that's what all the destination wedding brides say when they get back, so I'm choosing to believe them :)

                  The ladies on here are amazing and so helpful!
                  Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
                  http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

                  #139 Allaballa

                  Allaballa
                  • Newbie
                  • 113 posts

                    Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:11 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                    Hello ladies! I'm new to the board but just thought I'd toss my name out here! :)

                    My name is Kathy and my FI and I got engaged on Aug 19/08 and we're getting married at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach on Feb 19/09 (six months to the day! I didn't even request that date, I guess it's fate haha). So I'm working on a tight deadline here! Are there any past/present/future Iberostar Paraiso Beach brides out here that can answer all of my silly questions?

                    Planning my wedding is exciting and stressful all at once, all day I've been feeling like I'm going to vomit (sorry TMI I know). I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck when the big day finally comes lol.
                    Hi,

                    I got married at the del mar (which is the same thing as the beach). Feel free to ask me any questions. I can't be guaranteed to check this thread very often so PM me if you don't get a response very quickly.

                    #140 ~*Kathy*~

                    ~*Kathy*~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,649 posts

                      Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

                      Thanks Lindobride2009 and Allaballa! :) I was so stressed out last night just thinking about everything that I still need to do haha.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users