Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1351 LDeeken

LDeeken
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

That's a good idea talking to the manager. We are going down in a about a month for a wedding and plan on meeting with Reyna. I will check it out.

Ryan's Girl - I was just on Elizabeth Medina's website and on her contact page she has a picture of you and your husband. Just thought I would share!!

#1352 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

LDeeken - you can never be too sure, IMO. Confirm, confirm, confirm! Confirm till you are blue in the face lol. :)

#1353 LDeeken

LDeeken
      • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:49 PM

Guess that's what I'll be doing for the next year huh =)

#1354 FutureBotter

FutureBotter
        • 46 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

Hey Girls ... paperwork question ...
          I need to go through all the messages on here (119 pages takes a while to thumb through!) but I'm wondering abotu our paperwork! FI and I are legally getting married at the resort. We just got a quote today to have our birth certificates and my divorce decree translated from a company and it was $310!!! A bit more then we were figuring on! Do we HAVE to have these translated? Also, it's my understanding that we have to have an Apostille from the states of our documents too. Just want to make sure this is all necessary before we put out this unexpected chunk of money!!! Thanks bunches!!

HAPPY LEGAL DAY BESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Christy and Jason
          July 31, 2009http://www.weddingco.../wqlqyqvka2.png

#1355 kef1274

kef1274
          • 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

Hi all! I've returned on Saturday from the trip. The wedding was wonderful. I will post a review shortly, I think I have some information that will be good to share with those of you at the Quetzal/Tucan. The only negative we had was with the photoshop (what a bunch of losers)... I have some ideas for those of you going outside for the photog. Sascha Gluck was awesome (although I haven't seen the pics yet).

I will post a link to pics and the review shortly!

#1356 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

Welcome back Kef1274 and congrats!!! :) Oooh can't wait to see your pics from Sascha, he's a hell of a nice guy!!

Christy - From my understanding you don't need the birth certificates translated...I can't confirm what you need for divorce decrees though, sorry!

#1357 sunandrun

sunandrun
              • 74 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:35 AM

Still no word from Reyna!!! I leave Sunday...can't wait but still a little nervous. How hard is it to send an email?!?!?!??!

#1358 finleys7

finleys7
                • 703 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

Kef1274 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I can't wait for your review and pictures. :wave:

Sunandrun - I have received an email from Reyna today on an email I sent June 18th. I imagine they might be playing catch up.

However, I would call, when I did, I spoke with her directly. If you have international calls at work I would use that, but I will look for the 1-800 number.
                  Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                  Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1359 finleys7

finleys7
                  • 703 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

I hope this is the most updated number
                    1-888-923-2722

But again I call directly and it's 011-52-984-8772800 ext 8196 from the States
                    Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1360 Ctodd8

Ctodd8
                    • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

For those of you who have had a wedding at Del Mar..... I currently have a Welcome Dinner and a Rehearsal Dinner planned and then of course the Reception Dinner. Some of my guests are only staying 3 nights which I think only gets them 1 voucher to use at either the Welcome or Rehearsal dinner (the reception dinner is included). Have you had any problems with them allowing everyone to eat at one of these scheduled events even if they didn't have enough vouchers? Please let me know what happened and how you worked it out. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users