Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1281 jlj1176

jlj1176
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:36 PM

How exciting for Gail! I hope they are having a great time!!!

#1282 FutureBotter

FutureBotter
    • 46 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

Hey girls ... question ... we're getting married on the beach at the Maya. Many of you have had fans on the ceremony chairs. I'm going back and forth on the necessity of these when we're on the beach. Typically there's a pretty decent breeze on the beach, but in late July the temps are going to be pretty drastic too. What are your thoughts? Thanks! :)
      Christy and Jason
      July 31, 2009http://www.weddingco.../wqlqyqvka2.png

#1283 BBtoB

BBtoB
      • 399 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureBotter
        Hey girls ... question ... we're getting married on the beach at the Maya. Many of you have had fans on the ceremony chairs. I'm going back and forth on the necessity of these when we're on the beach. Typically there's a pretty decent breeze on the beach, but in late July the temps are going to be pretty drastic too. What are your thoughts? Thanks! :)
        I hear it is going to be HOT! But we are early July, so maybe it will not be as hot? I got mine from Asian Import for less than a $1 each and in our colors. They are pretty! They have nicer ones too if you dont want the paper.

Hand Fans

#1284 jlj1176

jlj1176
        • 100 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

I am bringing fans for the ceremony on the beach. I bought wooden fans from theknot.com. They were 89 cents each. They are very plain but pretty. We are tying tags at the bottom with our logo.

Quote:

#1285 sjr133

sjr133
          • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

Hey everyone,
            I'm new to this forum even though our wedding is in 4 weeks!! We also bought fans to be used at our ceremony b/c ours in on the beach at the Del Mar. We vacationed there last year the exact week of our wedding and it was hot!! Nothing to be worried about but the fans are definately a nice gesture for your guests. We have 90 people booked and ready to go. My only concern is that I haven't heard from Reyna in about 2 weeks, so I'm starting to get a little nervous about that. It usually takes her 24-48 hrs but since the swine and them temporarily closing the Del Mar I feel like its not the same. Soooo hopefully I hear from her ASAP!!! Good luck!

#1286 sjr133

sjr133
            • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

Jennifer we miss your wedding my 3 days!! We leave on the 22nd, but if you get there early and need any advice or have any questions I would be glad to help since we'll be there and have done it already!!

#1287 LDeeken

LDeeken
              • 200 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
                Hey Christy!! Fans or no fans your wedding is going to be HOT!!! We can't wait! Let me know if you want us to bring anything down for you if you don't have room in your bags. We'd be happy to help out! Can't believe its only a month and a half away. You must be getting so excited!!!

#1288 sjr133

sjr133
                • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Hi,
                  I was wondering if you had any advice or suggestions even pics of your big day. We're getting married at the Del Mar July 15th 2009. Thanks so much, let me know if you want my private email!!

#1289 sunandrun

sunandrun
                  • 74 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

I am hearing that the Del Mar/Beach is going to be reopening on June 18. Has anyone else heard anything? We leave June 28th.

#1290 FutureBotter

FutureBotter
                    • 46 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

Fans it is ... Thanks gals!!!

K, next question ... what's the skinny on the cakes? Pretty plain and simple? Is tres leches a flavor option even though it's not on the list of options on the wedding details. Gotta get that done and sent back to them! Oops ... too much to do, not enough time!!!

Also, what was the final consensus on the wedding decor available for use on the beach? They all have canopies available? How about chair sash colors?

You gals are the best! Thanks!!
                      Christy and Jason
                      July 31, 2009http://www.weddingco.../wqlqyqvka2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users