Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1111 LDeeken

LDeeken
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

Hi Girls!!

I was just wondering how your contact has been lately with the WC. I actually called Mexico last week and talked to Reyna's assistant Karla. She took my name and the date we have chosen for 2010 and said that she put our name down for that date. She then told me to email her to confirm and then she would send info. It has been about a week now and I still haven't heard from her. For those of you who have been working with them for a while now, is this normal? I just want to confirm my date, but I don't want to keep nagging them either.

Also, I have been trying to find more pictures of the wedding gazebo at the del/beach to show my family members and Fiancee. I have found a few good ones, but if anyone else has good pictures I would love to see them. My email is ltdeeken@yahoo.com if you want to email them or post them for everyone else too.

Thanks so much!! Good luck to all getting married this weekend...it looks like there's a few of you!!

Leah =)

#1112 jwalkowiak

jwalkowiak
    • 29 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LDeeken
      Hi Girls!!

I was just wondering how your contact has been lately with the WC. I actually called Mexico last week and talked to Reyna's assistant Karla. She took my name and the date we have chosen for 2010 and said that she put our name down for that date. She then told me to email her to confirm and then she would send info. It has been about a week now and I still haven't heard from her. For those of you who have been working with them for a while now, is this normal? I just want to confirm my date, but I don't want to keep nagging them either.

Also, I have been trying to find more pictures of the wedding gazebo at the del/beach to show my family members and Fiancee. I have found a few good ones, but if anyone else has good pictures I would love to see them. My email is ltdeeken@yahoo.com if you want to email them or post them for everyone else too.

Thanks so much!! Good luck to all getting married this weekend...it looks like there's a few of you!!

Leah =)
      Hello Leah-

I just emailed you some pics of the gazebo- I was married there on April 20th. It was wonderful! I would have posted them for all but I have no idea how to upload them to this site. Please let me know if you want me to email them direclty to you.

#1113 LDeeken

LDeeken
      • 200 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jwalkowiak
        Hello Leah-

I just emailed you some pics of the gazebo- I was married there on April 20th. It was wonderful! I would have posted them for all but I have no idea how to upload them to this site. Please let me know if you want me to email them direclty to you.

I would love to see your pictures!! If you emailed them I didn't get anything yet. Let me know if you try again, maybe there is something wrong with my yahoo account.

#1114 delmarbride09

delmarbride09
        • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

Hi Girls,

I am new to this, but I've been reading these threads and they have been extremely helpful. I have my wedding planned for June 19, 2009 at the Del Mar, but it looks like that is not happening. I was hoping someone who has had their wedding at the Lindo could send me any pictures they might have. I'm trying to choose between restaurants to have our reception at, any suggestions?

Thanks!

#1115 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

delmarbride09 - welcome to the board, nice to have you with us and congrats on your up coming wedding!!

#1116 gemstone

gemstone
            • 43 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:27 AM

Hi Leah,

Trying this for the first time. If it doesn't work, I'll e-mail you some pics of the gazebo:)

Click the image to open in full size.

#1117 gemstone

gemstone
              • 43 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:50 AM

OMG. It worked:) YAH!!!!
                K. That was a generic pic from the WC. Here are a couple from my wedding so you get the idea.

#1118 LDeeken

LDeeken
                • 200 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:16 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You look beautiful! I love your flowers too!

#1119 jlj1176

jlj1176
                  • 100 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:31 PM

You look gorgeous!

For any early June brides getting married at the Del Mar. I got an email last night from Reyna saying that the resort will reopen on June 15th. I know the original posting on the Iberostar boards said June 1st. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case the WC's haven't contacted you yet. Reyna thinks that our wedding on the 25th will go on as planned at the Del Mar but said she will email me if something changes.

#1120 jwalkowiak

jwalkowiak
                    • 29 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LDeeken
                      I would love to see your pictures!! If you emailed them I didn't get anything yet. Let me know if you try again, maybe there is something wrong with my yahoo account.
                      Sorry! Okay I tried to resend them again. You can reply to my email if you get them. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users