I got an email from Gabriela this morning about her promotion. She said she spoke with Reyna and Karla (the new assistant) about what we have discussed but I am nervous. I am worried it will be like starting all over with the planning. UGH!!!

I was under the impression that even if you have the dinner at one of the gourmet restaurants it was 18 per person. The wedding package includes the first 10 guests. I was told any additional guests are $18 per head.

Did she send you the Wedding Details form to fill out? The one she sent me says the Tropical Restaurant is from 6:30 - 10:30. I am a little worried about the inconsistancy of it all!

If you send me your email address I can forward you the information that I was given.

Thanks, BBtoB! We are sending out one invitation to everyone. There is a separate card that gives the information about the party when we return. The RSVP card has a response for Mexico and a response for PA. Hopefully I don't confuse everyone! It seems pretty simple to me but you never know!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail View Post
ok now i'm really confused. Yes i am renting tropical I was told it had to be 7-11. So cocktail hr 6-7 and price as i told you. Renting tropical for 800 also, but never told additional 18 pphuh.gif? THEY ARE STRESSING ME
I am also renting the Tropical for $800 plus $18 per person charge beyond 10 people which is already included in the standard wedding package. They told me I had to rent the Tropical from 7-11pm which is what we are doing. And I'm doing a cocktail hour from 6-7 with the extra apps/drinks for $12 per person. I was worried also about Gabriella moving on but I expressed this to them and they said Reyna has a lot of experience and will do a great job- I hope :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlj1176 View Post
I got an email from Gabriela this morning about her promotion. She said she spoke with Reyna and Karla (the new assistant) about what we have discussed but I am nervous. I am worried it will be like starting all over with the planning. UGH!!!

Sorry, just wanted to jump in and ask you what you mean by "promotion". Did Gabriela get a promotion and is no longer doing wedding stuff for the Beach/Del Mar? This makes me nervous as I am anxiously awaiting my apostille (should be any day now...) and I'm concerned that this may affect if/when I get it (if ever...sigh). Please let me know.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan's girl View Post
Hey girls!

I am back but I'm going to have to keep this short and sweet for now (sorry)!

My wedding at the Lindo was absolutely PERFECT and the Iberostar complex is AMAZING. I plan on starting to work on my review on the weekend and I'll try to answer some of the questions that have come up in our thread. (I'm super busy with work and have hardly had time to catch my breath since we've been back).

I just thought I'd check in quickly. I promise I'll get my review and some pics up on the weekend!

Kristin
Congrats Kristin! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your Big day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Sorry, just wanted to jump in and ask you what you mean by "promotion". Did Gabriela get a promotion and is no longer doing wedding stuff for the Beach/Del Mar? This makes me nervous as I am anxiously awaiting my apostille (should be any day now...) and I'm concerned that this may affect if/when I get it (if ever...sigh). Please let me know.

Thanks!
Gabreila's last day is today April 14th she got promoted to wedding cordinator at the Iberostar Tucan. I would not worry, Reyna is taking over for her- you may want to email them.

jwalkowiak - Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea! :) I emailed Gabriela last Thursday regarding my apostille and she got back to me on Sunday saying that they would be sending it to us in a few days but I am really apprehensive now. I've only dealt with Reyna once in the past and she left a bad taste in my mouth but I will try her again and see if she is more helpful this time. Thanks again!

Hey girls! Just got back today...I will work on a review, but just wanted to say that everything went perfect. The WC's do such an amazing job. You girls really have nothing to worry about, they take care of everything. It was a beautiful day.