Hey All,

I made some travel brochures for my group that is staying at the Grand/Lindo/and Del Mar. These templates are in publisher and you can get a free 90 day subscription like I did through microsoft.com! Publisher is a great thing, let me tell you!!! I tried to upload them to this post but the file is to large so if ya want just shoot me ya email and I can email them to you!

Ohhh, I also made luggage tags and passport size (well, actually smaller) iternary for the welcome letters if ya want I can email those too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
Hey All,

I made some travel brochures for my group that is staying at the Grand/Lindo/and Del Mar. These templates are in publisher and you can get a free 90 day subscription like I did through microsoft.com! Publisher is a great thing, let me tell you!!! I tried to upload them to this post but the file is to large so if ya want just shoot me ya email and I can email them to you!

Ohhh, I also made luggage tags and passport size (well, actually smaller) iternary for the welcome letters if ya want I can email those too!
I am very interested in seeing your travel brochures. That's on the to-do list for FI and I think weekend! If you don't mind sending the luggage tags as well I'd really appreciate it. My email is ryanandkristin@hotmail.com

Thanks so much! smile03.gif

Kristin

Quote:
Hey All,

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I need some good news, just found out our flight went up $150! And about 10 more people need to book! Damn Frontier! eek!

bessbo2004@comcast.net

thanks!

Quote:
Hey All,

I'd love to see your luggage tags and itinerary! I'm at Stina168@aol.com. Thanks girlie!

I am using a travel agent as well. For three nights at the Del Mar I was quoted $404 per person. This does not include the airfare but includes the transfers to and from.

Will you please send me your travel brochures, luggage tags and welcome letters? My email address is jlj1176@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Quote:
Hey All,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan's girl View Post
I am very interested in seeing your travel brochures. That's on the to-do list for FI and I think weekend! If you don't mind sending the luggage tags as well I'd really appreciate it. My email is ryanandkristin@hotmail.com

Thanks so much! smile03.gif

Kristin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I need some good news, just found out our flight went up $150! And about 10 more people need to book! Damn Frontier! eek!

bessbo2004@comcast.net

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina168 View Post
I'd love to see your luggage tags and itinerary! I'm at Stina168@aol.com. Thanks girlie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwatter View Post
hey--can you e-mail me your templetes, welcome letter etc
jpwatter@hotmail.com

you will help me out so much!

thank you!
jess

I think I got everyone, I had mass messages in my inbox when I woke up and got distracted in the middle of sending out these templates. So if I forgot something you wanted let me know and I can send it again!

Quote:
Hey All,

I'd love to see them as well! crvogel@hotmail.com

Thanks!