Jump to content

Recommended Posts

OK so as far as Iberostar, the kids programs they have going on sound great and like a lot of fun for them...a lot of resorts offer kids under 12 stay, eat, and play for free. This does not seem to be the case for Iberostar kids. Any idea what the average price for children is and for their ages ? full ? half ? discounted ?

 

HA! you guys are gonna get sick of me before you know it !

sorry... doh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so here's what I was quoted leaving from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:

 

One week stay - $1,734.25 per child ages 4 - 12

One week stay - $1,257.25 per child ages 2 - 3

 

Children 0 - 2 stay free.

 

Hope this helps! I think most of that price quoted is the cost for the flight since I'm using a travel agency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIOLA View Post
Thank you Michelle ! Your awesome at how quick you reply and all the info you know ! smile03.gif
You're welcome! I was the first Iberostar bride on BDW so I'm glad I can be help to you all now. I was so lost when I started, and it makes such a difference when you can see pictures and ask questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Ok, so here's what I was quoted leaving from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:

One week stay - $1,734.25 per child ages 4 - 12
One week stay - $1,257.25 per child ages 2 - 3

Children 0 - 2 stay free.

Hope this helps! I think most of that price quoted is the cost for the flight since I'm using a travel agency.
For the kids coming to our wedding age range 3-6 they are paying $6-800, but the price varied depending on when they booked. We have 2 kids under 2 that are coming and they are free. However, the parents did purchase seats for both of them on the flight rather than having them sit on their laps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
You're welcome! I was the first Iberostar bride on BDW so I'm glad I can be help to you all now. I was so lost when I started, and it makes such a difference when you can see pictures and ask questions.


I'd like to personally say thank you as well for all your help. You're a fountain of knowledge & it's greatly appreciated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindoBride2009 View Post
I'd like to personally say thank you as well for all your help. You're a fountain of knowledge & it's greatly appreciated :)

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile159.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindoBride2009 View Post
Hey everyone! I noticed on the last thread "Iberostar anyone?" that there were a few of us. I've seen the other threads on here that are resort specific and I thought it would be great to have one place where we could all post & share all of our ideas! I haven't seen one for the Iberostar so I apologize if there's already one.

I'm getting married at the Lindo on April 9th (so close to you Ryan's Girl!!) & would love a chance to get to know you girls!
My daughter is scheduled to get married at Iberostar Lindo March 19, 2009. We went for a visit last weekend and we're looking for a different site for the wedding. I love the hotel, but very disappointed in the beach location and the wedding consultants. I had emailed several times to set appointment and she was vague. Once there, she never made a time for us to visit with her. We watched two weddings that they performed while we were there. The beach location is very public - they roped it off with POLICE TAPE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by shana View Post
My daughter is scheduled to get married at Iberostar Lindo March 19, 2009. We went for a visit last weekend and we're looking for a different site for the wedding. I love the hotel, but very disappointed in the beach location and the wedding consultants. I had emailed several times to set appointment and she was vague. Once there, she never made a time for us to visit with her. We watched two weddings that they performed while we were there. The beach location is very public - they roped it off with POLICE TAPE!!
Hello Shana,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Are you and your daughter looking for another hotel? Or just another site at the Lindo? I believe there's a gazebo location. Did you get a chance to see that site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×