Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonkay View Post
We used Cancun Studios for our wedding and TTD photographs - they were amazing! We used Photo/Foto Carribean for our video.
Shannon - We are just about to book with Cancun Studios as well for both the wedding and TTD. How many hours per each would you recommend? We think we can estimate, but we're not sure if we're underestimating the amount of time we need, especially for TTD.

Thanks! Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDeeken View Post
Good question. We have a photographer, videographer, and 2 assistants. I guess that's going to be more than I thought.
Same here, but our photographer gave us $150 discount which covers the day passes for photo, video and asst.

I think the same may be true for hair/make up vendors as well.

Hopefully you can negotiate with the WC on that one.

you most definitely have to pay the $50 day pass fee in ADDITION to the $300 penalty for the outside photographer, so you ladies may want to double check to see if your photogs are bringing an assistant because you will need a day pass for the assistant as well.

Shannon - I liked my flowers (which were done by the Iberostar), I thought they were really pretty. I wasn't a fan of the bow on the ribbon they were tied in but no biggy.

I didn't use a DJ so I can't give you any info about that, sorry! Hope the rest is helpful though! :)

So I assume the day pass is the non-Iberostar guest pass? For us, it's $75 for other Iberostar guests, then $100 for non-Iberostars guests. Claudia will have an assistant, so that's an extra $200 for us. By the sounds of it, we won't be getting a discount though.