Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

Mylee84,

I am so sorry....... I am also supposed to get married at the Tucan, but not till November. I just sent an email to both wedding coordinators at the tucan and at the lindo/ maya. I will call my TA during lunch today. I will let you know any info I hear that could be pertinent to a wedding so close!

Keep your head up, no matter where it is it will be beautiful!!!!!!!!!

-- Jen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan's girl View Post
Ok, I am home now and managed to recover some of my info for the Lindo. I could post links but then you'll have to use points to open them all up...so it might be better if I email them.

I am sure that it is going to be the same as BBtoB so I don't know if it's really worth sending (she willl probably have all of the info as I think I may have already emptied my recycle bin with some things in it) but I'm still willing to email if needed. Let me know.

Kristin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
Thanks Kristin! I am happy to take on this task. That way you can focus on your review. jk hehe smile72.gif I have the emails ready to go. There are 2 of them. I will be offline tonight. Heading to the Nuggets playoffs. But I will send it tomorrow or tonight if I am back on. :)

ohhh and me too please, dbellie1414@yahoo.com

I might of already recieved them if you sent them to me I can't remember who sent me what already... But thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitts78 View Post
Actually if you do have the wedding at the Grand, they will not allow kids there... not even on your wedding day. I foreworn guests this if they decided to bring kids and stay at the Lindo/Maya.
under the circumstances we are seeing what they will say that's all we can do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kef1274 View Post
Please send to me at kbear1274@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail View Post
can you please send to me also sengewedding@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
Maya: good thing they said they would shut down the italian rest. for us after they gave us some ham-hock cajun restaurant which i thought was just an insult. The FI isn't on board he wants to cancel (I don't care either way anymore seriously I can't wait for this to all b over with - on the real yo) he isn't digging anything about the maya/lindo we choose the del mar for the wedding BECAUSE of the gazebo. So we are throwing are last hail mary and telling them we want the wedding at the grand now HAHAHA and we are gonna have 5 kids there (this should be good), ohhh and if that wasn't enough they can f-off on daypass charges and we want a discount! Like I said I can careless either way I just want to get married on may 16 i don't care if it's in mexico or the county courthouse down the street... And the real kicker is I ain't even stressed anymore *i think i finally cracked* I was more stressed for the 2 years it took me to plan all this than the 2 weeks it took for all this b.s to come apart (is that crazy maybe i need some couch time anyone know a good shrink? LOL)

As for reyna, she finally called my ta back and actually all the managers and herself are bending over backwards to accomodate us. kinda nice for once! Just as much as they have us by the balls we got them too (since they are dying for any and all business).

so if any of you have any info on the GRAND or LINDO or MAYA... Once, again if you could please shoot it my way at dbellie1414@yahoo.com I will love you long time round eye!

I just sent everything I have on the Lindo/Maya to all of you. There may be some new stuff in there for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagogirl View Post
Mylee84,

I am so sorry....... I am also supposed to get married at the Tucan, but not till November. I just sent an email to both wedding coordinators at the tucan and at the lindo/ maya. I will call my TA during lunch today. I will let you know any info I hear that could be pertinent to a wedding so close!

Keep your head up, no matter where it is it will be beautiful!!!!!!!!!

-- Jen
Jen! Have you been to the Tucan yet? If not you will love it! My favorite part was going to be wedding pictures in there little jungle!!! It is gorgeous! I think Mexico should be back and running by the time you get to have your wedding and it will be beautiful!! Thanks for the response!!! =)

Mylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimrae99 View Post
Hi amyrot, welcome!! I am getting married at the Maya this June and have found this forum INCREDIBLY helpful, with everything!! Feel free to let me know your specific questions and I'll do my best to help!
Thank you so much! I can't wait to see how your wedding goes! I'm trying to keep up with all the excitement on this site! I love it!

hello ladies!

I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful emails filled with info, thanks so much!!!

Quick question... Reyna and Anonieta both informed me that the menus some of you sent me for LA LAGUNA (ITALIAN REST.) the restaurant is not the italian restaurant no more, they made it into a buffet so you can't do your reception there anymore... They informed me that the place you have to go is EL FOGON for the italian restaurant, so I was seeing if any of you have pics of this restaurant you can send my way - if so send them to dbellie1414@yahoo.com

Secondly, for those that already stayed at the lindo/maya or had there weddings there what did you think of the steakhouse vs. the italian (el fogon) restaurant - what food was better?!?!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
hello ladies!

I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful emails filled with info, thanks so much!!!

Quick question... Reyna and Anonieta both informed me that the menus some of you sent me for LA LAGUNA (ITALIAN REST.) the restaurant is not the italian restaurant no more, they made it into a buffet so you can't do your reception there anymore... They informed me that the place you have to go is EL FOGON for the italian restaurant, so I was seeing if any of you have pics of this restaurant you can send my way - if so send them to dbellie1414@yahoo.com

Secondly, for those that already stayed at the lindo/maya or had there weddings there what did you think of the steakhouse vs. the italian (el fogon) restaurant - what food was better?!?!
Thanks!

Nice! I love the communication from my WC's. Luckily I chose the Steakhouse, but seriously I haven''t turned in my final sheet yet and what if I wanted the Italian? I am sure the ladies are great once you are there...but they haven't been as on as I would like them to be with the communication.

haha, just venting.

So are you still working with your same girls?

I just looked at your ticker...5 days!!!