Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck View Post
Hello everyone, I am trying to decide which resort to get married in this december. (don't have much time, lol). I am leanning towards the del mar because of the cost. we are trying to keep it down for our guests. a friend of ours is a photographer and will be staying with us. do i have to pay a penalty if she does the photos being that she is a paying guest? also, can we take an ipod and have it playing instead of renting a dj? we would like a beach reception, does anyone know pricing of this? thanks so much for all of your help!!!!
rebecca

No you don't have to pay the penalty if your photographer is a guest. You may want to ask about renting a speaker and equipment for speeches and such. The prices have changes from when I booked, but if you email wedding.mar.beach@iberostar.com.mx they will give you the most up to date.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

We are hoping to get married at the Bavaro in Nov 2011. I really want the ceremony on the beach. Has anyone done this? DO you have some options in terms of the alter? I don't really like the one I have seen in some of the pics and I was hoping that that isn't the only choice. Anyone?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Congrats on your wedding coming up, staroxx!......from all our experience, I can say with confidence that you will be very glad to have your once in a lifetime Big Day recorded by a professional - with the quality of experience, dedication, equipment, knowledge + motivation to truly capture your wedding story's "moments that matter"  with the artistic eye + expertise you'll be thankful for every time you look at your amazing photos.

all the best with your plans, and wishing you the perfect wedding you've always dreamed of! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter View Post

Congrats on your wedding coming up, staroxx!......from all our experience, I can say with confidence that you will be very glad to have your once in a lifetime Big Day recorded by a professional - with the quality of experience, dedication, equipment, knowledge + motivation to truly capture your wedding story's "moments that matter"  with the artistic eye + expertise you'll be thankful for every time you look at your amazing photos.

all the best with your plans, and wishing you the perfect wedding you've always dreamed of! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Beautiful thank you for sharing, congrats!!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics