Photo

Photobooth sign

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 flygirl

flygirl
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

We've hired a photobooth for our AHR and i want to put a table tent on every table at the reception with some sort of cute rhyme reminding people to jump into the photobooth. I've googled this to death and can't seem to find anything.
    Any suggestions?

#2 sm316217

sm316217
    • 50 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

That is so cool! We are getting a photo both for our at home reception and we made a sign for the tables. We got these Peel & Stick Easels from Photofrog that hold 4X6 photos and I made up a sign in Power Point (its cute, matches our reception invites) and made a photograph out of it for the tables. I will post the file later (I don't have it on the computer that I am on now).

We are using ShutterBooth for our photo booth. Who are you using? I just think that the photobooth is going to be super cool and I hope everyone has fun with it.

#3 flygirl

flygirl
      • 263 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

we're using St. Louis photo booth...i'd love to see your signs or at least what you put on them when you have a chance...all i've been able to come up with so far is this cheesy rhyme...

We're glad you're here
        Now it's time to relax
        Have a few drinks
        And eat some apps
        Loosen your tie
        And lose some couth
        Have a great time
        in the photo booth

Happy pictures, crazy pictures
        We don't care
        Even if you think they're bad,
        They'll still be shared

Check our website in a week or two,
        to see if anyone made the same funny face as you!

#4 sm316217

sm316217
        • 50 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:36 PM

I love your Rhyme. We were not so creative.... Here is what we wrote: "Thank You for Sharing Our Special Day. Please Visit the Photo Booth for a Special "One of a Kind" Favor from Brian and Stacy." Then in smaller letters: "Visit the booth as often as you like. It is open from 6:30 to 10:30 this evening. All photos taken from the booth will also be made available for downloading online at www.shutterbooth.com" Like I said... not so creative but it matches our invites and logo and looks nice.

#5 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:32 AM

I just read atr sorry, but I found this one in cancun...

Photo Booth Rental

#6 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
            • 160 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

I wonder if some of the resorts havethis as an option.  If not, I think a polaroid camera would be fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users