Jump to content

Photo

Gift Ideas??


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
  • Jr. Member
  • 397 posts

    Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:14 PM

    hola chicas!

    my mom is helping me finish up the bridesmaids' gifts, which is great! buuuuut i really want to do something special for my parents on the day of the wedding....at first i thought of doing embroidered handkerchiefs with a personal note??

    but the more i think of it i'm not sure? i could do hankies for grandparents and my aunt, too (who is close to me), but then do i need to do that for my fiance's gparents?? i'm not that close to them, but i don't want them to get offended, and probably the gifts would be given privately?

    also, i found (through this site, so thanks to whomever for the tip!) spa wraps on Smarty Pants Boutique (not on the website yet though) that I though about adding to the bmaids' bags, but my mom and aunt would love those, too!!

    any suggestions? thanks girls, y'all are amazing!

    #2 DanielleNDerek

    DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

      Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

      check out this thread it has some great ideas http://bestdestinati...m/forum/t9274at ideas:
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

      #3 DanielleNDerek

      DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

        Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

        And i think if your giving your gparents gifts you have to give fi's too, unless he says no.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

        #4 luckyj711

        luckyj711
        • Newbie
        • 39 posts

          Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

          I bought both my mother, my FMIN and myself the spa wraps and the cosmetic bags.

          Obviously the dad's probably won't like that but Joy (smartypants boutique) has travel bags (think guys call them Dob Kits... I know I probably spelled that wrong). That could work for the guys, especially if they travel.

          #5 FLgator

          FLgator
          • Jr. Member
          • 253 posts

            Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:04 AM

            Do you have any pictures of the spa wraps, I am not seeing them on the website? Thanks!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by luckyj711
            I bought both my mother, my FMIN and myself the spa wraps and the cosmetic bags.

            Obviously the dad's probably won't like that but Joy (smartypants boutique) has travel bags (think guys call them Dob Kits... I know I probably spelled that wrong). That could work for the guys, especially if they travel.


            #6 sally

            sally
            • Jr. Member
            • 302 posts

              Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:08 AM

              I'm sure you will find just what you are looking for on this forum!!

              #7 nicoleandscott

              nicoleandscott
              • Jr. Member
              • 397 posts

                Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by FLgator
                Do you have any pictures of the spa wraps, I am not seeing them on the website? Thanks!

                i e-mailed her about the spa wraps, and she sent me this little slideshow!
                Remix for Smartypics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

                she's great to work with! i'm finalizing my order today!

                #8 luckyj711

                luckyj711
                • Newbie
                • 39 posts

                  Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

                  I ordered the Spa Wraps and Cosmetic Bags last week, 8 each. Gave her free artistic reign as long as they are hot pink/lime green/white colors. Joy thought I would have them in the next week or so. When I get them in the mail I will take pictures. :)

                  #9 nicoleandscott

                  nicoleandscott
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 397 posts

                    Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by luckyj711
                    I ordered the Spa Wraps and Cosmetic Bags last week, 8 each. Gave her free artistic reign as long as they are hot pink/lime green/white colors. Joy thought I would have them in the next week or so. When I get them in the mail I will take pictures. :)
                    ooooh yay! :) can't wait to see the pictures!

                    #10 luckyj711

                    luckyj711
                    • Newbie
                    • 39 posts

                      Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

                      Well crap....that requires me to figure out how to post pictures doesn't it :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users