Photo

STDs are in the mail..yay!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 christie272

christie272
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:53 PM

I kept them simple so I wouldn't use up a bunch of ink cartriges.

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

Wow - those look great!! What kind of a flower is on it - sorry, I don't have a green thumb, I know nothing about flowers! I like the colour anyhoo. Very nice... I want to do my save the dates on magnets too... did you buy the magnet paper in rolls? After you were done, did they tend to curl it? This has been a slight nightmare of mine! lol
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 christie272

christie272
      • 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
        Wow - those look great!! What kind of a flower is on it - sorry, I don't have a green thumb, I know nothing about flowers! I like the colour anyhoo. Very nice... I want to do my save the dates on magnets too... did you buy the magnet paper in rolls? After you were done, did they tend to curl it? This has been a slight nightmare of mine! lol
        haha, I have no idea what kind of flower it is. I went to photobucket and searched "blue flower", and that was the one I liked the most. And the magnet paper I bought in sheets from Staples, it comes 4 sheets in a pack, and 3 boarding passes fit on each sheet. For a 4 pack of the magnet paper it was $10.00. I didn't have any problem with it curling, it was actually pretty easy.

#14 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

Yay, thanks!!! You give people like me hope!!! :)
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#15 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:26 PM

Christie~ Your STDs look great! Congrats on getting them out in the mail....I know how good it feels to accomplish a big project. Way to go!
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#16 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:11 PM

Christie your STD's came out very cute! I'm sure your guests will love them! I love how crafty everyone is!!

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

christie your std's came out beautiful, I'm sure your guests are going to love them!

#18 OneLove

OneLove
                • 86 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:10 PM

those turned out nice! i love the idea of the boarding passes on the magnet paper.. nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users