Photo

Are you sharing a room with FI night before the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 SoontobeMsKniss

SoontobeMsKniss
  • 715 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

I think we are staying in the same room but then going our separate ways after breakfast and not seeing each other before the ceremony.

#42 MARIOLA

MARIOLA
    • 91 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

I havent discussed that with him yet...but he will be TOTALLY against the idea of us sleeping apart ! He will freak if I tell him we shouldn't sleep together ! LOL

#43 alishadawn20

alishadawn20
      • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:34 PM

we'll probably stay together then seperate first thing in the morning. Or we might split...I dono!Good question!!!

#44 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
        • 99 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

Since we will be "legally" married we will probably spend the night together and part ways after breakfast.

#45 lmg970

lmg970
          • 316 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

the wedding package at the resort states we could have complimentary room the night prior to the wedding if they have any openings, but I don't think I am going to take them up on this offer, I would hate to sleep alone, and our wedding is scheduled for 6pm

#46 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

I was dead set on not staying with him the night before...my mom has booked single so I was just going to stay with her...but now I'm not sure. He is against it & thinks its silly...I am torn!
              I guess I'll decide when I get there!! It's not like we can really avoid each other all day anyway! Hmmm...now you have me really thinking!!

#47 jlwhite5

jlwhite5
              • 54 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:45 PM

nope! I don't have much planned yet, but i know this much. we don't live together now, and have never slept together, so it won't be any different that night. i'll be having a girls night in the wedding suite (which will probably include a lot of crying and giggling)! i've always dreamed of my man standing at the end of the aisle, and his face as he sees me for the first time in my wedding day get-up. i could never, ever spoil that. we won't see each other until the music starts playing!

that being said, i can't wait to stay with him after the wedding! whoo hoo! :)

#48 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
                • 147 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

This was a tricky decision, but I have decided to stay in a separate room from my FI. I will be staying with my MOH and a few of my bridesmaids. I know I will be a wreck the night before, so having my girls at my side will help calm my nerves!

#49 JoLo908

JoLo908
                  • 889 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

My mom and MOH told me I have to stay in a different room but I don't want to! My FI is my love, and my best friend... I am going to be nervous that night, I wanna be with him! I know it is my decision ultimately, but I wanna sleep next to my man...

#50 Sloan

Sloan
                    • 1,279 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

We'll sleep in the same room the night before, but after breakie on our wedding day, he's being banished until the ceremony!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users