Sign in to follow this  
Tracy

Are you sharing a room with FI night before the wedding?

ive been trying to decide to.... i think my FI may stay with his friend that night as he is travelling without his wife. so it kinda works out well for us.

I am staying with my parents...my dad is kinda old fashioned and even though we live together it is a bit of a tradition in our family.

I get along great with my folks so I don't mind at all and am looking forward to being away from FI for a few nights before we are officially married.

When my sister was married we stayed together before her wedding..however I don't think her husband would enjoy my company in their suite :) so my folks got a larger room and if my MOH ends up coming I will be staying with her instead.

I'm kicking Brandon out for the night. He can sleep by the pool for all I care.... Ok, not really but I think he's going to stay in either my sister's room with her husband and she'll stay with me or maybe in my mom's room with my dad. We're skipping so many traditions but I thought this one was worth doing.

I suggested separate bedrooms for a couple weeks before the wedding too-but that didn't go over so well.