Photo

My WC is SO awesome :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

I just have to brag about my wedding coordinator, Christine.

She is wonderful. She is so quick to get back to me when I email and she's so pleasant.

Anyway, I just received this email from her - and I should preface this by saying that I haven't written her in at least 3 weeks, so I'm not 'needy' by any means:

Hi Andrea,

Hope you are doing well. I only like to inform you, that I will be out of town from August 15 - 19. If you have any questions during this time, I will be happy to answer your e-mails on Wednesday.
    Have a nice weekend and sunny greetings,
    Chrisitine

How awesome is she She's only away 4 days and lets me know. That is super sweet.
    She rocks!!!

Let's hope she stays this attentive as I near my morphing into a ... bridezilla closer to the day. LOL!

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:00 PM

Isn't it nice when people do their jobs and do them well! for great WC!!!!

#3 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

A fabulous WC is more than half the battle! Mine is GREAT too, and always checks in just to see how I'm doing! :) August is half gone today (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? )

#4 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Davematthews16
          A fabulous WC is more than half the battle! Mine is GREAT too, and always checks in just to see how I'm doing! :) August is half gone today (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? )
          Yippee!!! We're so lucky to have such considerate WC!

No, I cannot believe how fast the summer has gone and how soon our weddings are coming!!! I'm so excited :) :) :)

#5 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

Andrea, that is awesome!!! If only I could get mine to reply to emails. I am totally jealous!! Props to your WC for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users