Photo

How fun... (random)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Awesome pics Tammy! They look incredible! If this was just playing around, I can't wait to see what you do when you get the knack of it :)

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Ooooooooo I really like the first and last shot you posted. I'm loving all the little details the macro brings out. Well i guess that's the point but still it's awesome! lolI

I can't wait to see some more shots with the 50mm too! Did you get a package with the 2 lenses and flash? Such an expensive hobby, eh? Like Trish said I've been eying up some other lenses and most are well above $1k For the professional photographer not a big deal but the hobbyist that's a lot of money! I wish money grew on trees.

#23 Mylee84

Mylee84
    • 287 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

awesome pics!

#24 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        Ooooooooo I really like the first and last shot you posted. I'm loving all the little details the macro brings out. Well i guess that's the point but still it's awesome! lolI

I can't wait to see some more shots with the 50mm too! Did you get a package with the 2 lenses and flash? Such an expensive hobby, eh? Like Trish said I've been eying up some other lenses and most are well above $1k For the professional photographer not a big deal but the hobbyist that's a lot of money! I wish money grew on trees.
        HA, I wish I got a package deal.. But sadly I didn't. I've been wanting a macro for awhile now and I heard such great things about the nifty fifty so I decided to get it as well, and the Flash was needed. It is an expensive hobby.

#25 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:28 PM

You gotta love the 50mm. I have a 50mm 1.8 for my camera and I use that nearly all the time. Such a great deal on them usually too. I think I got mine for about $90.

As far as how I am feeling........I am doing very good! I am nearly pain free for the first time in years. The surgery recovery was a lot easier and quicker than I thought it would be.

#26 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

That's awesome to hear Jay. I'm so happy that you can now actually enjoy your days and karen without feeling like crap everyday. Hopefully this is a start to many more wonderful things for you two.

#27 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

So round two didn't go much better then round one..lol I still can't seem to get the ISO & AP setting correct. But here are some shots from today.

Click the image to open in full size.

#28 REBECCA

REBECCA
              • VIP Member
              • 1,825 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

Wow Tammy! Seriously, those are beautiful shots! How fun getting a new lens. I hope you continue to share your work!
                Rebecca
                <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#29 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:06 AM

Thanks Rebecca. BTW I miss our daily emails, you need to hurry back from AZ.. :-)

#30 Karen

Karen
                  • 1,308 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:14 AM

Tammy, your photos are beautiful!!! My faves are the yellow flowers.
                    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users