Photo

How Much Did Your Boudoir Photography Cost???

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
  • Banned
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

Do you mind telling me what you paid for your sexy photography poses, and what your package included? I would like to have a ball-park idea before I book mine! :) Thanks ladies!

#2 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
    • 514 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:12 PM

I've been curious too!!! I've been searching for a photographer in Los Angeles and most of them are close to $1,000! I really had my heart set on taking BD pics, but now I'm not too sure because of the price.

#3 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

I thought about booking a hotel room and was going to do my sisters pics, and she was gonna do mine, but I'm worried about the lighting, make-up ect. I would really like someone professional, but cannot afford $1,000 either!

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

I got a hotel for mine. But just for the photographer it was 220 for the base price. Then from there it goes up depending on what you want. Like if you want a copy of all the prints it is a set price, or a photobook or whatever. I love my pics! It almost sounds like it would be cheaper for you to fly a photographer in. What does the 1000 dollars include?
          Mine was an hour and a half of pictures and hair and makeup aritist

#5 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
          • 514 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

The specific one I liked included hair, makeup, outfits (or you can bring your own) with two hours of shooting. They offered a few pages for free if you purchased a photobook. That was a little over $1,000. It's less if you excluded the hair, makeup and outfits, but from what I can tell on the pics their hair/makeup people and costumes were awsome (made the girls look like one of the Pussycat Dolls). There were cheaper ones, but the pics looked a little dated on the websites. I saw yours and they looked great!!! Maybe it's just the location, but those types of photo shoots are a lot here.

I'm sure if I keep looking I'll find cheaper rates. I don't have much time left before the wedding.....

#6 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

Damn that is expensive! I had to bring my own outfits but still with buying all the stuff it was still a lot cheaper.

#7 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
              • Banned
              • 1,051 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

I just booked my Boudoir session!!!!!!!!! It was bizzare because right after posting this thread, this photographer (whom I was referred to from someone at work) called me and had GREAT prices! $50.00 sitting fee+ the pictures. I'm SO excited for this!!! It's booked for Oct. 6th!!! I'm planning on spending a few hundred dollars, NOT a few thousand LOL! I'll post pics when I have them! RebeccaMarie Photography

#8 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

Dang, it would be cheaper for me to fly to Colorado and have her shoot my pics!! Congrats and good luck!!

#9 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

YAY Andrea! I'm glad it worked out for you!

#10 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                    • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

oooh Andrea - that's an awesome price!!!
                      You must be so excited :) I want to do them so badly, but don't have the funds... but I'll look around and see what I can get here.
                      I want to do engagement photos too, but we may get a friend to do them for us...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users