Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

Need Gift Idea for 6yo girl

I'm going to a 6 yr olds bday party next weekend and need an idea of what to get her? She pretty much has all the high school musical stuff and Hannah Montana. She does like to read, I'm not sure what books would be appropriate for her age, she also likes workbooks. Any ideas?

I've never been there before, that's a good idea. If i got her a gift card for $25 for build a bear would that be enough for her to make a bear? I dont want to spend too much this year since i'm strapped from the wedding stuff but i don't want her parents to have to put more money into the gift.

Where I live they have a build a bear place in the local Walmart - maybe there is one nearby your place!

Build a bear workshops are too cute! Kids LOVE THAT!

My daughter will be 7 in a couple of weeks and she has been begging me for an American Girl. She doesn't like to read either but I did get her High School Musical chapter books and she's been reading those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
My daughter will be 7 in a couple of weeks and she has been begging me for an American Girl. She doesn't like to read either but I did get her High School Musical chapter books and she's been reading those.
I wanted one of those so bad when I was little. My parents would never spend that much on a doll... My daughter is so getting one(when I get a daughter, if I get one)!