Jump to content

Photo

What color bouquet should i have?


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
  • Member
  • 514 posts

    Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

    I love your pink bouquet! Those flowers are soooo pretty!!!

    I'm not too sure what color I would go with if I were you. The pink is beautiful, but it would also be a nice detail if your bouquet matched the color of your shoes! I like the idea of dark calla's! If you are set on orchids, this is all I was able to find that would match the color you needed. Hope it helps a bit!

    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

    #12 Alyssa

    Alyssa
    • Sr. Member
    • 11,793 posts

      Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

      those are really pretty!!!

      #13 Jenn

      Jenn
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,557 posts

        Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

        I love the fuscia bouquets you were thinking of, but I agree that red would be better with your shoes (love them!). For red, I would definitely call the florist today and ask them what they have available or can get...

        Question though... aren't you wearing a different shoe for the ceremony? Just a thought because I don't think I carried my bouquet much after the ceremony when I put my heels on. If you plan on doing pics with the heels and bouquet and all, then definitely go for a red bouquet.

        #14 Leia78

        Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

          Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

          This is a tough one...i think it may look a little off since your accessories are so dark in color and then your bouquet is bright pink...then again, they won't see your shoes unless you pull up your dress, and I'm sure you won't be carrying your bag at the same time as your bouquet. So you may get away w/ it.

          BTW, your shoes are damn hot...so sexy!

          #15 Alyssa

          Alyssa
          • Sr. Member
          • 11,793 posts

            Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jenn
            I love the fuscia bouquets you were thinking of, but I agree that red would be better with your shoes (love them!). For red, I would definitely call the florist today and ask them what they have available or can get...

            Question though... aren't you wearing a different shoe for the ceremony? Just a thought because I don't think I carried my bouquet much after the ceremony when I put my heels on. If you plan on doing pics with the heels and bouquet and all, then definitely go for a red bouquet.

            yes jenn i am wearing ivory flip flops that have the same heel height as my red shoes - you can't see them under my dress so that is a good point but i really like the idea of doing some cool pictures with the shoes and flowers and all that.

            allright - i am going to leave a message with the florist - they are 6 hours behind so probably not even open yet lol

            #16 ACDCDCAC

            ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

            Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            allright - i am going to leave a message with the florist - they are 6 hours behind so probably not even open yet lol
            omg i was gonna say something really stupid, i was gonna ask if you want me to call cause hawaii is only 2 hours behind me. i'm such a tard. that only changes the time difference, not the time. idiot.


            #17 Amy&Andy

            Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

              Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

              Alyssa I do like the idea of the wine colored flowers. That will look so rich with your gorgeous off-white satin dress. Very romantic :) Love the shoes btw!

              #18 Jenn

              Jenn
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,557 posts

                Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Abbie
                omg i was gonna say something really stupid, i was gonna ask if you want me to call cause hawaii is only 2 hours behind me. i'm such a tard. that only changes the time difference, not the time. idiot.
                I think soda just came out of my nose reading that... roflmao!

                #19 ACDCDCAC

                ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

                Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:05 PM

                i love the fuschia pics, BUT i do love the idea of the darker reddish orchids. even if you are not wearing your red shoes and carrying your red purse the whole time, i like that the color theme is carried all the way thru. plus with the teal BM dresses and accents everywhere like the candles, etc, i just love the red and blue, like kate's stuff!

                red red red! pick red!

                #20 ACDCDCAC

                ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

                Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn
                I think soda just came out of my nose reading that... roflmao!
                haha, thanks

                and man, soda burns the nose! ouch!




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users