~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:56 PM

It's a new month. And spring is almost here! Time for cute clothes. How's everyone doing up to date? I know quite a few of you ladies have had some great results.

I weighed in tonite and I lost 1.3 lbs!!! WOOO HOOO I can't wait to see tomorrow morning. hehehe. i feel like celbrating! Anyone else feel like celebrating their results?

#2 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

I weigh in on Saturday's, so I can't celebrate yet. lol Congrats to you though, that is awesome. I hope I lose that much. lol

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

You will Julie!! You are so good about excercising, I am not. I just watch my portions and diet. I need to drink more water though.

#4 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

thanks for starting the new thread Melissa, I am so busy this week.
    I haven't been to a meeting in a while, but I think I am down a total of 10lbs since January.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

Good Job Melissa! I know Jules is really good about working out, she's really good about slave driving you to go work out too, j/k, lol!!

I have to weigh in tomorrow, the week started off good, but has slowly gone down hill, I am going to go shopping this weekend because I haven't gone in a few weeks and I eat so much better when I have stuff I should be eating in the house!

#6 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        Good Job Melissa! I know Jules is really good about working out, she's really good about slave driving you to go work out too, j/k, lol!!

I have to weigh in tomorrow, the week started off good, but has slowly gone down hill, I am going to go shopping this weekend because I haven't gone in a few weeks and I eat so much better when I have stuff I should be eating in the house!
        I might be good about working out, but notice how I am not posting what I am eating. lol I am not eating all that well, I have been so stressed and I am packing and blah blah, so food has been a comfort for me. I don't lose weight when I work out alone, I need to eat well and work out, I am one of those lucky ones

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Jules I'm the same way and thats why I have not seen much difference on the scale, kind of just back and forth between a few pounds. Food is my comfort as well when I'm stressed. I will say that I didn't really go to overboard this week, I just really didn't track my points, I didn't eat a lot, but you know when you don't write it down its usually more calories than you thought.

#8 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            Jules I'm the same way and thats why I have not seen much difference on the scale, kind of just back and forth between a few pounds. Food is my comfort as well when I'm stressed. I will say that I didn't really go to overboard this week, I just really didn't track my points, I didn't eat a lot, but you know when you don't write it down its usually more calories than you thought.
            That is exactly what I did. I went to the gym 4 times, I ate okay, but I did not track even one day, so, that means I did not do good.

#9 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:07 PM

This week I have done really well on WW but not with working out….so far I have not used any of my extra points so that I can use them on the weekend….i hope next week when I get back into my workout that I stay focused on WW..I HOPE!

#10 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
              • 216 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:15 PM

I lost about 13lbs last spring on WW and am back on the wagon since I have a tight white dress to wear in a few months...I am sooo tempted to cheat and do some freakish maple syrup diet...I am finishing up an 8 week pilates class and i swear I am fatter and less toned...ahhhhh...my fiance wants to drink beer and eat fatty foods - they dragged me to late night denny's after drinking last night - they are evil.

Becks light beer is only 64 calories - my favorite...not so terribly naughty...
                http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
                Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users